Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:59 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by No4 Son
They may get first pick but if he does not want to go to Chelsea then he does not have to the MLS can not make him ... surley ?
No, MLS cannot make him do anything, but a big fat paycheck may.

Don't bemoan Chelsea taking the best from MLS, the pickings are slim.

The reality is that the better US players either avoid the MLS draft entirely and go directly to Europe or are scouted/signed by a European club. (Rossi, Gooch, Specter, etc). The ones that MLS gets are the kids that are talented, but also have families that are concerned about them running off to Europe. So for a small handful of players, the MLS acts as an offshore Academy for the UK clubs (Altidore, Besagno, etc) and once they hit 20 or so and want to become pros, they'll get picked up by Chelsea. The reality is that Chelsea really couldnt care less about most of the players in MLS.

Palace on the other hand could do quite well by either signing MLS players whose contracts are about to expire (like Reading did with Convey and Hahnaman) or buy them outright (like Man U did with Howard - 1 million US dollars = 600k pounds. Very cheap for a young keeper).

Two players that Palace should buy from the MLS:

Sharie Josephs
Taylor Twellman
Old 02-07-2006, 06:02 PM

Velocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to Ollie
why is this in Palace discussion?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought it was funny them playing on an american football pitch, with all those lines how can they see where the 18 yard box ect is?! LOL

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 03-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adu said on an American sports talk show "Pardon the Interruption" that he is definitely leaving MLS and going to Europe. When the hosts of the show asked if he was moving this season, he said "definitely". He didn't mention any clubs in particular, so the speculation that it's either Man U or Chelsea is pretty much just rumour.

The interview was just after the Ghana v. USA match...in the same interview he also said that he is not sure whether he will choose to play for Ghana or the USA when it comes time to play full international football. He is still eligible to play for either country.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:19 PM

YoUnGaCpFc is on the bench
o if thats true adu should never go another waste just like wright phillips i recommend a club like arsenal he will be able to shine at a yound talented squad such as that
Old 03-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Man United would be the best place for him really. But I can't bring myself to see him play for them so I am going for Arsenal.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:02 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by YoUnGaCpFc
o if thats true adu should never go another waste just like wright phillips i recommend a club like arsenal he will be able to shine at a yound talented squad such as that
Yeah like pennant did and Walcott so far, rotting in the reserves. He needs to go to a smaller club (even if only on loan)