Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Four down
Old 16-08-2006, 08:11 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kin 'ell. Are they playing as bad as Greece?
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 16-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
They are playing OK this half, dutch are class
Old 16-08-2006, 08:16 PM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
They are playing OK this half, dutch are class
Sure
Old 16-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

FT 0:4
Old 16-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
How did Clinton do?
Old 16-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Ok, few touches, two chances but the whole team looked like strangers in the first half
Old 16-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Brutal.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 16-08-2006, 09:14 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Totally dispiriting but a weak team and the Dutch were excellent pass, move into space.

It is a friendly. Lets see if Stan can do something before the Germany game (Euro 08 qualifier in Stuttgart)
Old 16-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Shocking. Bit upset Clinton came off rather than Elliott, and I know we had a lot of players out, but that was awful. Couldn't keep the ball for more than a couple of passes.
Old 16-08-2006, 09:43 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
We were well and truly undone at times. It could/should have been more.
In fairness we were missing possibly our best three performers in Keane, Duff and Given, but the Dutch were good.

So the last game at that rumbling old battleground will be remembered by an Orange triumph. Bah.

Roll on Croke Park.
Old 16-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Ah sod it, give em their friendly win. Hardly payback for getting done by 10 men with McAteer scoring against you to stop you going to the World Cup.

Old 16-08-2006, 09:53 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
That's the one I'm choosing to remember.
Old 16-08-2006, 10:08 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Will Staunton last? He doesnt come across as a manager to me. Bit like Quinn.

Plus, he just called Van der Saar a "13th man"
Old 17-08-2006, 01:48 AM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins
Will Staunton last? He doesnt come across as a manager to me. Bit like Quinn.

Plus, he just called Van der Saar a "13th man"
hopfully results can keep going this way and the F.A.I can be shown up for the fools that they are over this appointment
Old 17-08-2006, 02:18 AM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Huntelaar is a Klaas act. Not just for his goals, but for the way he created the other 2. Better than Kuyt. Hunterlaar should have gone to the WC instead of V. of Hesselink.
Old 17-08-2006, 03:05 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Always sign Huntelaar on FM, where he's a GOD. Surprised to see a FM youngster who is good IRL.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 17-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by colin_cork
hopfully results can keep going this way and the F.A.I can be shown up for the fools that they are over this appointment
This is the way I feel, Colin, the FAI chose the cheap option and I want them to be humiliated for it.

I love Stan , but I have a feeling that he is completely out of his depth.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-08-2006, 08:46 AM

I agree with you both BUT remember how desperate Verry Tenables was to get the job whilst jibbering soundbytes about only being tempted by a big job, sumthink like the Ireland job (to semi quote the crook himself).

It could have been a lot worse!
Old 17-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Pure Codology

True. The crook.

Sir Clinton Morrison