Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-08-2006, 07:17 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
England vs Greece

It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 16-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Celery got it right on the other thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Ven*bles OUT!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:22 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
1-0
Old 16-08-2006, 07:22 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
1-0 JT

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Ven*bles OUT!

Old 16-08-2006, 07:32 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
Im not watching even though weve a new manager, i've had a gutfull of England after the last few years!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:36 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Good to see Lampard playing like the over-rated pony he is.
Old 16-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Amongst the Premscum.

Watson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses grow
It's kinda good. Greece are poor, but England seem to be playing to a different tune. Hargreaves in particular seems to be enjoying the game, along with his newly-found supporters.

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
And then he scores.
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
2-0 Lamps.

Great play by him as well Klinx wouldn't you agree

WOW!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by forsells no1 fan
Im not watching even though weve a new manager, i've had a gutfull of England after the last few years!
and Ven*bles.
Old 16-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Amongst the Premscum.

Watson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins
Good to see Lampard playing like the over-rated pony he is.
Good timing, sir
Old 16-08-2006, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Watson's My Cat
Good timing, sir

Hardly a classic though....should really be and OG....
Old 16-08-2006, 07:40 PM

Farnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarnboro' Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by eddieskyclad
2-0 Lamps.

just a shame he didn't do it in the previous 5 games
Old 16-08-2006, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by eddieskyclad
2-0 Lamps.

Nope. nothing that Nolan et al couldnt do....
Old 16-08-2006, 07:42 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
Quote:
Originally posted by Farnboro' Eagle
just a shame he didn't do it in the previous 5 games
Even a penalty would of been nice!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:43 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

And then it was 3

WOW!
Soup is good food.

I'm Italian until Ven*bles fks off.

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
3-0

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Amongst the Premscum.

Lampard assist?

Great play by Defoe there I thought, quick ball out to Downing.