Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-08-2006, 07:43 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
my 5-0 prediction looks good

got all the right scorers so far too - I need another Lampard goal and a Stevie G goal.
Old 16-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
GREEK TRAGEDY!!!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:48 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Anybody notice the Palace flag?

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 16-08-2006, 07:48 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
I'm Italian until Ven*bles fks off.
How very Italian of you
Old 16-08-2006, 07:49 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
unlucky Klinx
Old 16-08-2006, 07:50 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

four blimmin nil!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Micky Spilane
GREEK TRAGEDY!!!
It is now!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Amongst the Premscum.

Watson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses grow
Proportionally, Crouch must be the worst header of the ball in the world.
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm Italian until Ven*bles fks off.
Or we win the European Championship, whichever's sooner?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.

Location: south Croydon, with a little bit of Eastbourne thrown in!
boroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landboroeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Come on Downing !
Old 16-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Landlord

Son of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Watson's My Cat
Proportionally, Crouch must be the worst header of the ball in the world.
Indeed. Lawro just said "a great header by Crouch"

He bent down, closed his eyes, it hit his head and went downwards into the turf !
Old 16-08-2006, 07:52 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by boroeagle
Come on Downing !
Despite been unfashionable he's having a very solid game... had a big hand in 3 of the 4 goals.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:53 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
if Greece a european champions class, Palace can win the champions league
Old 16-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Nope.
I just cant bring myself to support any team Ven*bles has a hand in.
He's had his hand in too many clubs for my liking.
Old 16-08-2006, 08:00 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
i really wish the FA would of had the balls to get rid of sven last february, maclaren could of made the big decisions before the WC, picked the right squad and with a balanced team may of atleast played some entertaining football. if only
Old 16-08-2006, 08:02 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by BW_Palace
unlucky Klinx
with what?
Old 16-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Every England coach since and including Graham Taylor won their first game in charge.
Plenty of time for McClaren and Vegetablebastard to screw it up
Old 16-08-2006, 08:05 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by JAS78
i really wish the FA would of had the balls to get rid of sven last february, maclaren could of made the big decisions before the WC, picked the right squad and with a balanced team may of atleast played some entertaining football. if only
Bollocks - he has still picked the overpaid cart horse that is Lampard.

Pedestrian versus the innovation that is Gerrard.
Old 16-08-2006, 08:06 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Every England coach since and including Graham Taylor won their first game in charge.
Plenty of time for McClaren and Vegetablebastard to screw it up
I don't disagree but surely it's one of the best half's by an English team for quite a while... surely the cynics have got to be willing to actually give McLaren a chance.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 16-08-2006, 08:08 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins
with what?
Your prediction