Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
9.65m is obsurd
Old 15-01-2007, 10:16 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
i honestly believe he's no better than routledge. he wasn't that special last season either, then it was all about marlon king
Old 15-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Absolute madness! He's worth 5m tops!
Old 15-01-2007, 10:58 PM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by GodstoneEagle
9.65m is obsurd
Crazy money!! West Ham have got more money than sense at the moment!
Old 15-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S
Crazy money.

Wham's crazy spending has got disaster written all over it. Good knows what Egghead will think if Curbishley spunks a fortune and they still go down.

I saw they offered Charlton 4mill + Harewood & Mullins for Bent. If I was Charlton I would bite their hands off.
Old 15-01-2007, 11:34 PM

yourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyourname00 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by st albans
i honestly believe he's no better than routledge. he wasn't that special last season either, then it was all about marlon king
I don't think he's anywhere as good as Routledge even.
Old 16-01-2007, 12:21 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Routledge is as good as young imo,

Its a good decision for him to stay, have another year with watford

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 16-01-2007, 02:28 AM
Movement

No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally posted by st albans
Same and he cheats!
Old 16-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex_S
Crazy money.

Wham's crazy spending has got disaster written all over it. Good knows what Egghead will think if Curbishley spunks a fortune and they still go down.

I saw they offered Charlton 4mill + Harewood & Mullins for Bent. If I was Charlton I would bite their hands off.
That's a fantastic offer for Charlton! I would be unhappy if they accepted that as I would place my money on them staying up!