Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 20-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 20-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
woohooo.
Old 20-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilltop Meggie
The tag was wrong, that's all

An example of the tag should look like this (without the spaces)

http:// s634.photobucket.com/ albums/uu62/Meggie_photos/ LightningRAFBinbrook-1. jpg
Old 20-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Oops. See you already worked it out
Old 20-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Is it not possible to attach a photo from one's own hard drive, ie does it have to come from online?
Old 20-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo
Is it not possible to attach a photo from one's own hard drive, ie does it have to come from online?
You can, but it doesn't come up in the post, it's an attatchment.

Below the text box to write your reply there is a button that says:

Quote:
Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
And a button that says
Quote:
Manage Attatchments
Click on that then in the pop up window where it says
Quote:
Upload File from your Computer
Click on "Browse"
Search for the pic you want (i'll select my avatar)
Click on upload
Close the pop up window and you will see the attatchment name in the Attach Files section

EDIT: It does show up in the post.

Am I right in thinking that it never used to? Shows how long ago i uploaded something from my PC to the BBS.

HTH
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BrickTamland.jpg (28.9 KB, 2 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 21-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Thanks for the above James I shall try it out. I do seem to remember that we could post actual images but maybe that has changed
Old 21-10-2009, 01:49 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks for the above James I shall try it out. I do seem to remember that we could post actual images but maybe that has changed
It did ... about 5 years ago.
Old 21-10-2009, 02:26 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog
It did ... about 5 years ago.
No more then?..............
Old 29-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
did it work for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 09-12-2009, 08:59 PM

nickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grow
old palace badgeTo view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by nickkris; 09-12-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 26-12-2009, 10:01 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
testing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg co1.jpg (21.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 26-12-2009, 10:03 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers James P.......Good instructions.
Old 27-12-2009, 11:58 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
Drop Bucket is much easier then Photobucket, It's just like a folder on your computer but all the storage is on line

To get this photo all I had to do was hold down left button drag it into my Dropbox folder. To post that back onto the bbs or send it to someone else you just right click on img in Dropbox folder go to Dropbox menu, left click copy public link, and post on here in the normal way, click insert img button, right click in box and copy. So fast it's unbelievable. You can sign up to Dropbox using link in signature that will help me get some extra storage space.
I have just installed Dropbox and agree it is very easy to use, however, if I right click an image in a folder I don't get the option to copy public link in the menu

Last edited by little al; 27-12-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:09 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Old 27-12-2009, 12:10 PM
XXVII

Right, worked it out, you have to put it in the public folder to be able to do that.

I agree, it is much faster and easier than photoucket.
Old 24-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
testing my inability to load pictures

testing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg test.JPG (144.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 28-02-2010, 04:05 PM

Testing again,seems i can put pictures up on the BBS ok,but not elsewhere,......oh well,thanks again to James P iv'e at least one foot in the 21st century.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 020.JPG (93.7 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by leicester1; 28-02-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:02 PM

testing
Old 05-04-2010, 11:11 PM

testing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 079.JPG (90.2 KB, 13 views)