Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-09-2008, 02:48 PM
..ahem

SharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
Apparently it was a 20 yard wonder strike! Go on dougie!
Old 06-09-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Although SSN reckons the weather played a part in it with a strange wind.
Well done Dougie
Old 06-09-2008, 03:12 PM

Paul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Make them eat their words Dougie....

https://www.facebook.com/paul5432
Old 06-09-2008, 03:13 PM

Paul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPaul Romain sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
and how sad to see a Palace legend relegated to "World of Football"

Dougie should be accorded a lifetime honorary place in GPD

https://www.facebook.com/paul5432
Old 06-09-2008, 03:14 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash
Although SSN reckons the weather played a part in it with a strange wind.
Well done Dougie
That wasn't wind that was God acting in a mysterious way.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dougie!

"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 03:20 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Romain
and how sad to see a Palace legend relegated to "World of Football"

Dougie should be accorded a lifetime honorary place in GPD
Old 06-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Any links to the Dougsters goal?
Old 06-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Any links to the Dougsters goal?
LOL
Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 PM

Surfside Surfside Surfside Surfside Surfside Surfside Surfside Surfside Surfside Surfside Surfside
Now 2-1 down.....bad luck Southend.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Ahhh it's being played now.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What was it like?
Old 06-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Was a great goal

Faked a pass out to right wing, cut back inside and curled the ball inside the post with his left foot from about 20 yards
Old 06-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87
Just saw the goal- turned his defender about 22 yards out and great left foot curling strike in the corner. Very good goal.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by BB Bob

“All I said is pay me what the players get paid and I will come and play for you.

"Having been in the game a long time money isn't everything. I want to do well for Southend, starting at Carlisle tomorrow."
Yes some Palace 'fans' suggested he was bleeding the club dry and staying for the money and was on a stupid contract etc etc

Old 06-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Old 06-09-2008, 07:36 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Old 06-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Better than sitting in (or even coaching) our reserves. Well done Dougie and enjoy your swansong.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 06-09-2008, 10:00 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He lives in Essex doesn't he. Seems perfect for him. Wish him well
Old 06-09-2008, 10:07 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Go Dougie
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg