Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-11-2008, 09:37 PM

doof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bostock has just come on for Bentley, Spurs 4-0 up, Bent Hat trick
Old 06-11-2008, 09:41 PM

doof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoof : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just had a shot on goal from outside of the box. Looks confident and has a bit of a mohawk.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:42 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by doof
Just had a shot on goal from outside of the box. Looks confident and has a bit of a mohawk.
Where are you watching?
Old 06-11-2008, 09:42 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2140: John Bostock slams a 30-yard left-foot shot wide. This boy can play, of that there is no doubt whatsoever.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 06-11-2008, 09:44 PM

It's on a stream but not sure I can share the link.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:46 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
How profound and also true.

If I don't care about him, does that mean I do not care about myself, also?
I go deep.

It actually means you have better things to do with your life than fill yourself with bitterness about something that is actually rather trivial. And as we know, from other threads, bitterness is something to be avoided.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:48 PM

Lee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is hereLee sinnots ear Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
I hope he breaks his legs.
I hope you break your neck moron
Old 06-11-2008, 09:53 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dont wish a injury on him; I just think he is a little .

I will never forgive him for what he done. Never.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:54 PM
hey, its just an opinion

Never say never

He looked good. Redknapp gave him freedom to play and he had some good touches. It was an easy game to bring him in but he looks ready to play in the first team. Looks a little bigger and stronger and as we know he has an amazing touch which will give him the edge on most players even if he is 16.

He'll be playing for England one day so we should wish him well I think. We got screwed over and he made a silly decision as I think he owed us a season and would have benefited from playing for us but there is no point in being bitter. He's such an exciting prospect for England.
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
If I do, thats life.

It wouldnt bother me much. All I do is sit and watch TV, at least I would have an excuse to do it.

Moron.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
In fact,

I dont wish him any ill thinking about it.

I hope his Dads taxi explodes.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Class Warrior

Dom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hope he dies.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Ooh, you arent allowed to say things like that.

People may get offended
Old 06-11-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
he will ( die that is )
Old 06-11-2008, 10:05 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by doof
He looked good. Redknapp gave him freedom to play and he had some good touches. It was an easy game to bring him in but he looks ready to play in the first team. Looks a little bigger and stronger and as we know he has an amazing touch which will give him the edge on most players even if he is 16.

He'll be playing for England one day so we should wish him well I think. We got screwed over and he made a silly decision as I think he owed us a season and would have benefited from playing for us but there is no point in being bitter. He's such an exciting prospect for England.
Even if John goes on to play for England and scores the goal that wins us the world cup, his decision to leave will still over look all of that for me. The consequences of John Bostock and his families lack of loyalty, greed and break of promise casted a very dark shadow over this club that we are still suffereing from. And financially we are always going to suffer from it. Even if we get the best possible amount from the deal, its not even half of what we should have got. Any decent human with a love for something, as Bostock claimed he did for Palace, would have ensured the situation wouldnt have come down to the way it did. This is one situation that I will remain very bitter and angry about. Any Palace fan should find it hard not to.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:07 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
players decide to leave clubs all the time, just becasue he happens to be good makes no difference. please everyone get over it, greed is a modern day part of the game.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy
he will ( die that is )
Indeed, average lifespan of a male in the UK is about 73 years
Old 06-11-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd
players decide to leave clubs all the time, just becasue he happens to be good makes no difference. please everyone get over it, greed is a modern day part of the game.
Yep, which is even more saddening that a 16 year old who hadnt even made his first step to being a professional player had already gained it.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:12 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
him and spurs