Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:13 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd
please everyone get over it, greed is a modern day part of the game.
Many people have, and are sadly voting with their feet. I've no doubt that the across the board drop in attendances in the lower leagues is due to people losing their love of the game, due to outrageous and sickening greed shown by these so called role models.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:15 PM

eagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Comments frm Harry Redknapp:

"He's a nice kid, but he's one of several good kids here. This has been a club that has produced home-grown players over the years. Perryman, Hoddle were fantastic, so let's hope there are a few more coming out of this youth team now".

Harry Tottenham havn't produced Bostock, a little old team called Crystal Palace did.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Some people really showing themselves up on this thread.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Some people really showing themselves up on this thread.
Harry Redknapp for starters
Old 06-11-2008, 10:23 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by doof
He looked good. Redknapp gave him freedom to play and he had some good touches. It was an easy game to bring him in but he looks ready to play in the first team. Looks a little bigger and stronger and as we know he has an amazing touch which will give him the edge on most players even if he is 16.

He'll be playing for England one day so we should wish him well I think. We got screwed over and he made a silly decision as I think he owed us a season and would have benefited from playing for us but there is no point in being bitter. He's such an exciting prospect for England.
Heartbreaking.

All that investment, nuturing by The Palace Academy, went to a top school and there is minimal return to the club. No wonder Jordan is so hacked off.

The game is fecked in my eyes in this country until clubs like ours get protection for all the invetment made.

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 06-11-2008, 10:26 PM

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
Does any body know how many 1st team appearances he has to make before we get any more
Old 06-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger
I go deep.

It actually means you have better things to do with your life than fill yourself with bitterness about something that is actually rather trivial. And as we know, from other threads, bitterness is something to be avoided.
Especially if you are swallowing the bitterness.

Does anyone else want to bad rep me for this?

I mean 2 isn't that good for wishing a bastard to break his legs or the bigger bastards taxi to explode
Old 06-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone-zee
Heartbreaking.

All that investment, nuturing by The Palace Academy, went to a top school and there is minimal return to the club. No wonder Jordan is so hacked off.

The game is fecked in my eyes in this country until clubs like ours get protection for all the invetment made.
Indeed. And that twat Pleat was defending Spurs, by saying it was a very good price.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:01 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=ebyeeckeagle And that twat Pleat was defending Spurs, by saying it was a very good price.[/QUOTE]

Another ahem 'Drive By'????

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 06-11-2008, 11:05 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Palace
Many people have, and are sadly voting with their feet. I've no doubt that the across the board drop in attendances in the lower leagues is due to people losing their love of the game, due to outrageous and sickening greed shown by these so called role models.
Wot he said.The divide between fan and player is widening.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:16 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It was inevitable that he would get his debut. Maybe sooner under Redknap. Still sticks in our throats though. Now it's happened I'm going to ignore him as much as possible. He's just another player in somebody else's team. Nothing more and nothing less.We've got more than enough youngsters to encourage at Palace. Don't need to waste time and energy on what might have been with this self seeking little boy and his sponging step dad.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:41 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by doof

He'll be playing for England one day so we should wish him well I think. We got screwed over and he made a silly decision as I think he owed us a season and would have benefited from playing for us but there is no point in being bitter. He's such an exciting prospect for England.
If he plays for England then as an England fan I would support him, just as I would if a Brighton or Millwall player ever played for England. However I resent him and his father and their actions and it isn't just a question of him owing us a season, we stand to lose millions as a result of his actions. I hope he fails and ends up coming back to Selhurst with someone like Colchester one day. I support Palace, therefore I am bitter as he and his father dumped on my club from a great height, were totally deceitful, then chose to patronise Palace, whilst still prentending to be fans.

I also think that people need to get off their high horses, ok wishing injury on him is harsh but it also displays the level of anger he has caused. Lighten up for heavens sake.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:43 PM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think he will be the first player to play for England who I despise. Sad times.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:44 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just seen the post match interview with Bostock tonight on SSN..makes me so angry, hope he fails miserably
Old 06-11-2008, 11:47 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle
Indeed. And that twat Pleat was defending Spurs, by saying it was a very good price.
I assume he meant a good price from a Spurs viewpoint?

What's sad is that he has experience of managing at a smaller club inLuton so would surely understand the need for clubs of our ilk to sell on home grown players at a fair price.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:54 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
john bostock becomes spurs' youngest ever player tonight. that pissed on alot of peoples belief that he wouldnt play in the first team for at least 3 years
Old 06-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its ok i booed him and got dirty looks from the surrounding YID fans

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 06-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Matt25 knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
He's a cardboard cut-out .
Old 06-11-2008, 11:59 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
The silly thing is that if he had stayed at Palace for a few more years a big club may have come in for him.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt25
He's a cardboard cut-out .
Is this the first time we have agreed on here ever?

Got to give rep for that