Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-07-2009, 04:07 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Barcelona sign Ibrahimovic for 38m plus Eto'o

Am I the only person who thinks this is nuts?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o's has reached an agreement with Inter Milan to join the Italian champions, according to his agent.

Barca have had an offer of about 38m plus Eto'o, in exchange for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, accepted while Alexander Hleb will also join Inter on loan.

"The deal is sealed, next week he will start working with Inter," said the 28-year-old's agent Josep Maria Mesalles.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 23-07-2009, 04:08 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
It's madness - when I first heard the news, I thought it was a straight swap. But an additional 38m? Something isnt right
Old 23-07-2009, 04:09 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonin2000
Am I the only person who thinks this is nuts?
Nope.

If true, Barca have just swapped 38million and a better player for the lanky Swede.

Utter, utter madness.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
I love the way Martin O'Neill got absolutely apoplectic as a pundit when Ibrahimovic played at the WC. He thinks he's the most over rated player on the planet.

Have to say, I tend to agree.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:18 PM

cpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Unbelievable!
Old 23-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
can't be that bad if he was the top scorer in serie A.

having said that, this price is stilll mentals.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Eto'o made me over a hundred quid on a bet my first win and scored the opener in a brusing Champ League Final against the scum, so I have a bit of love for him.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:35 PM
bud-wei-ser

eagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms
thats a weird transfer. eto's a qauilty player
Old 23-07-2009, 04:36 PM

cpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
To view the link you have to Register or Login

His best bits, half of which is him showing his diving skills.
The first goal was a bit good to be fair to him.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:59 PM
What the deuce?!

MAFL is finding a place in our heartMAFL is finding a place in our heartMAFL is finding a place in our heartMAFL is finding a place in our heartMAFL is finding a place in our heart
Anybody that thinks he is overrated should take a look at his goals this season for Inter, most of them are stunning. Eto'o is a really good player, but only has a year left on his contract, probably why his valuation is so low.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:07 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Never been a fan of Ibra... Think Inter have got FAR and AWAY the better deal out of this.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:10 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
If we assume that Eto'o is 20m-rated based on the Citeh speculation and the Hleb loan is worth approx. 5m, do Barca honestly think Ibrahimovic is worth circa 63m?

Surely a desperate attempt at keeping up with the Juanses.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:27 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whenever i've seen him play he's been average at best. 39 mil plus Eto is ridiculous.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:34 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
ibrahimovic is vastly overated
Old 23-07-2009, 05:35 PM
In The Grind

cybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walkcybergibbons always runs while others walk
Inter must be over the moon!
Old 23-07-2009, 05:37 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Absolutely ridiculous, having said that, well done Inter, they can now buy themselves another player equally as good as Ibrahimovic.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:39 PM

chatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechatham_lad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Guardiola has really lost the plot on this one...
I really think Ibrahimovic will find it hard to adjust and could quite possibly end up doing a "Shevchenko".
Old 23-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good god. That's mental.

Moratti must be laughing all the way to the bank.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 23-07-2009, 05:49 PM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Forget the Ronaldo transfer, this is the craziest deal of all time.

Swap one of the worlds deadliest strikers for someone who can best be described as decent......... And then chucked in 38m to sweeten the deal.

Abslotely mental! Mourinho must still be shaking his head in disbelief at the deal.

I can only think Barca were under a bit of pressure to splash out after Real's summer spending. Why they didn't go for Villa or Ribery is a mystery.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:50 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDP
Why they didn't go for Villa or Ribery is a mystery.
Mayber Inter will now!