Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 24-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Didn't know the BBS had any Swedes.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-07-2009, 08:23 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have always thought Ibra was over-rated. when ever there is a live Sweden match on the TV, he is the one to watch out for and he is always sh*te.

Italian Football gets so little mention or exposure over here anymore, I haven't seen him play last season. Didn't realsie he was top scorer last season.

He is always mentioned by so many top managers as being technically excellent and a great player so I am obviously missing something.

As for thhis transfer...seems like good business by Barca to me.
Old 24-07-2009, 08:42 AM

jansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Eto`o and Ibrahimovic are 2 completely different players, while Eto`o is a goal machine for great teams, Ibra can work wonders on his own. He is one of the most gifted players in the world, when he`s becoming more of a team player he`ll become equally recognized as Ronaldo, Messi etc.... I`m looking forward to follow both the Spanish and English leagues this season!
Old 24-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
I predict he will be rubbish as always in those games I manage to catch a game with him in, then I will find myself surprised at the end of the season when he is top scorer and a Youtube selection of great Barca goals.
Old 24-07-2009, 08:56 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBG_Eagle
Of course Ibrahimovic has a large ego. But its better to be driven by ones ego, than by money. Ever since he left Malm in Sweden he has been on a mission to become the best striker in the world, and to win every single title he can.

Hes a winner. He has won the championship every season for every club he ha played for since leaving Sweden (even though you can discuss the whole saga with Juventus being stripped of the title...), and scored more goals than anyone else last season in Italy.

He wont allow himself to fail at Barcelona.
Why not, hes failed everywhere else, he lets his country down regularly too.

Uselss big nosed, over rated tosser.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-07-2009, 08:59 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
the italian league is very very different, and vastly inferior to both la liga and the premiership. his style will suit the italian league mroe, slower, more technical

la liga is very much like the premiership. fast, powerful, skillful. i just don't think he's suited to it at all
Old 24-07-2009, 09:02 AM

jansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldjansabo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans
la liga is very much like the premiership. fast, powerful, skillful. i just don't think he's suited to it at all
Bullshit!

La liga is way different to premier league - I guess you haven`t seen a lot of spanish football - or are you American?
Old 24-07-2009, 09:11 AM

GBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Why not, hes failed everywhere else, he lets his country down regularly too.

Uselss big nosed, over rated tosser.
Well no....and no.

He has not let our country down. Our whole national side is pretty crappy, with a coach that should have resigned a long time ago.
Old 24-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ohh noo I've always liked Barcelona (well better then the Real ..) but now I can't support them either Most arrogant sh*t player ever..and to top it off..Swedish..well sort of).
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 24-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansabo
Bullshit!

La liga is way different to premier league
Agree with this.

The only similarity between them as I see it is the defending often leads a fair bit to be desired.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Why not, hes failed everywhere else
Erm - discounting the Juve title:

Ajax

* Eredivisie: 2001-02, 2003-04
* KNVB Cup: 2001-02
* Johan Cruijff-schaal: 2002-03

Internazionale

* Italian Serie A: 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
* Italian Super Cup : 2006, 2008

Individual

* Serie A Top Scorer: 2009
* Serie A Foreign Footballer of the Year: 2005, 2008
* Serie A Footballer of the Year: 2008

Behave.
Old 24-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ibra is quality and massively underated. He does seem to divide opinion.

Being an Inter fan I am disappointed to see him go but reassured by the deal struck.
Old 24-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
How can someone that costs 38m PLUS Eto'o be underrated?!?
Old 24-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I meant he was underrated by football fans. He is clearly not underrated by professional players and managers.
Old 24-07-2009, 11:36 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Being an Inter fan I am disappointed to see him go but reassured by the deal struck.
A strike partnership of Eto'o and Balotelli is mouthwatering.
Old 24-07-2009, 11:58 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Because a strike threesome of Messi, Henry and Ibra is nothing in comparison.
Old 25-07-2009, 07:34 AM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1234
Because a strike threesome of Messi, Henry and Ibra is nothing in comparison.
You can put Alan Lee up front with Messi and Henry and he would score bundles.

I would have loved to see Eto'o in the Premiership, I think he would have been a massive hit.
Old 28-07-2009, 11:18 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
BTW - if Ibrahimovic is valued at 40m, then Eto'o must be approaching that too. Add Hleb to the mix, this must surely break the Ronaldo deal record?
Old 29-07-2009, 07:38 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
This is by far and away the craziest transfer this season, just makes no sense.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
BTW - if Ibrahimovic is valued at 40m, then Eto'o must be approaching that too. Add Hleb to the mix, this must surely break the Ronaldo deal record?
Bara have valued him at 20 million euros for accounts purposes and considered his original transfer fee amortised after five seasons, three league titles, two European Cups and 130-odd goals.