Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
...Feel like such a nerd. I've never really been excited about a game before, but this may significantly reduce my chances of lady-friendness for at least a week or two!

Thanks; am definitely avoiding spoilers.

You aren't alone in your nerdom, trust me on this! (I haven't warned the missus yet... *gulp*)

Have ordered through shopto.net, so I'm praying to the Divines that I'll be able to have a late night sesh on Thursday when everyone's tucked up in bed...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 07-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Dum, dum-dum, dah, dah-dum, dum-dum

Dum, dum-dum, DAH DAH!

Dum, dum-dum, da-dadum, dum-dum

Dum, dum-dum, DAH DAH!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 07-11-2011, 01:51 PM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm thinking about taking a days holiday from work when it comes or a sick day!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:56 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I honestly can't remember the last time I wanted a game so bad!! Serious chances for Game of the year IMO.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Pure Codology

I totally would, but i've seven month old twins, so i'd just be up to my chubbs in soiled nappies.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 07-11-2011, 03:22 PM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle
I totally would, but i've seven month old twins, so i'd just be up to my chubbs in soiled nappies.
Bring your PS3 round mine I have a spare screen we can have a joint sick day!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Pure Codology

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 09-11-2011, 12:01 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
pre-ordered for PC. Looking forward to this weekend
Old 09-11-2011, 09:27 AM

I have booked Friday and Monday off as I have holiday to use up, I wonder what i'll be doing all day.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Pure Codology

Shopto have shipped my order, so I'll hopefully have my mucky mits on it tomorrow; horrendously excited.

If it does arrive then, by my rough calculations, I will have been able to have 10 hours on it by Monday morning.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 09-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Getting giddy now.....i'm 31, is this normal?

Old 09-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dispatched at 3:53PM today, SNM.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 AM
No longer a student

StudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for you
Sainsburys Entertainment still "Processing Order"

Last pre-order with them (Arkham City) didn't even turn up. I only ordered this time because they gave me 10 off to apologise.

Strava profile
Old 10-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Pure Codology

My copy's arrived; geddin!

Won't be able to play it until late tonight though, when missus and nippers are all tucked up.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 10-11-2011, 02:51 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just picked mine up...Game On have it. CEX have PS3 copies.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:16 PM

hopefully mine will be on the mat when I get home.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Pure Codology

Just found out I will be working late tonight.

ffsmurray

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 10-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Played around 3 hours of it already, Excellent.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:10 AM
No longer a student

StudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudentEagle
Sainsburys Entertainment still "Processing Order"

Last pre-order with them (Arkham City) didn't even turn up. I only ordered this time because they gave me 10 off to apologise.
STILL not dispatched.

Strava profile
Old 11-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Registered lunatic

The Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaceTheAce
Played around 3 hours of it already, Excellent.

Better than oblivion?