Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-11-2011, 01:39 PM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Picked up my copy this lunchtime. Could prove to be a bad move as I have next week off work but I really should be concentrating my efforts on other things! Annoyingly, my boss wants to take us out for beers this evening - how inconsiderate is that???

For those that have started, how buggy is it? I can handle a few freezes but I can't go anywhere near Fallout Vegas again
Old 11-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I've not come across any in the 4 hours I've played. There's a 3mb patch on the xbox, but I don't know what it's for...

The only thing which seemed a bit dodgy to me was some strobing in the opening sequence (which is more like a film, you can't do anything.) At that point I though there were going to be probs, but once out in Skyrim it's all been rosey.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-11-2011, 02:00 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bethesda have created a true masterpiece. Definitely one of the best games I've ever played, and I don't use that term lightly.

It's up there with Metal Gear Solid 1, Final Fantasy X and, ahem...Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Old 11-11-2011, 04:40 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Yeah, i'm gonna get it.

Saying that, it's behind Uuncharted 3 and Arkham City at the moment in the list of games I NEED.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 11-11-2011, 08:55 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Just got it

Happy days
Old 11-11-2011, 09:00 PM

TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle TommyBizzle
Pre ordered from Amazon the other day guaranteed delivery they said on day of release. Obvioulsy it didn't turn up
Old 11-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Girlfriends son been playing this, looks good stuff, im not a gamer, but I think I prefer the look of Fable.

He's got Assasin's Creed 5 the Wrath of Khan coming next week..
Old 11-11-2011, 09:30 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Just back from the pub, and finished downloading it on Steam. Have cracked open a bottle of Doombar, time for some "me" time playing this
Old 12-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Anyone stumbled too close to a giant yet? What a ****** they are!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace
Anyone stumbled too close to a giant yet? What a ****** they are!
Yeah, thought he came in peace, but smacked me over the head with a club launching me about 100ft in the air. Shortly after, I came over a hill and saw a massive blazing fire, as it was dark, I walked over and it was indeed a giants settlement, Pegged it then had to run away from Mammoths and eventually had to jump in the raging water. Just another day in the world of Skyrim.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:04 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Well overall I really like it. Really enjoying just finding myself wondering off outside of the main quest chains and getting into scraps with bandits etc, some great encounters.

The thing that grates on me is the menus and interface that really gives this the "console port" feel on the PC as is becoming increasingly more common. But as with Oblivion 4 im sure the game will be even better when some of the community mods come flooding in, so will keep a eye out for them.

edit# Only a day old and already some good tweaks here to smooth out mouse movement and up the graphics levels... To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-11-2011, 05:32 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Loving it as the time of this post shows

Level 7 and just about to see my second Dragon I hope
Old 14-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Completed the Winterhold College quests and am now Arch Mage. Not really changed much except I have got my hands on about 50 soul gems and endless ingredients to start concocting some wacky potions

Bloody tired this morning though
Old 14-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I've barely been able to play this over the weekend... just been nicking bits n' bobs...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 14-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hopefully Mrs Monkey will be getting it for me today
Old 14-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hopefully get this for xmas gives me time to play the other games first.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 14-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Dont know whether to get this or MW3
Old 14-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mrs Monkey has purchased it!
And managed to argue the game swap person from 2 to 10 for Deus Ex.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:44 PM
No longer a student

StudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for youStudentEagle is just too good for you
Sainsburys did manage to get it to me on Saturday in the end

About 6 hours of wandering later I am level 7 and have just encountered my first dragon. It's fantastic so far, but I'm far too indecisive with my character in these games. I want to be a mage, an archer and an all out warrior all at once. Inevitably, I end up as a strange mix of the three.

Strava profile
Old 14-11-2011, 01:52 PM
When Geoff Goes Up...

Palace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
Mrs Monkey has purchased it!
And managed to argue the game swap person from 2 to 10 for Deus Ex.
What was Deus Ex like?

Stockport (A) Year 2001