Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807
hopefully get this for xmas gives me time to play the other games first.
Same here, hope to have spare time over xmas to really get in to it.

Got COD in the meantime as that can be picked up for the odd play here and there whereas Skyrim i want whole days dedicated to it at a time

Anyone umming and arrring of getting Batman Arkham CITY...do it, brilliant game.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I liked it, and it's really cheap to get a 2nd hand copy now!
Old 14-11-2011, 02:13 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
What's this game like? Never played the series etc but the adverts have got me really interested.
Old 14-11-2011, 04:13 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
I liked it, and it's really cheap to get a 2nd hand copy now!
Deus Ex is 11.99 on Amazon at the moment, bought it yesterday
Old 14-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mrs Monkey has purchased it!
And managed to argue the game swap person from 2 to 10 for Deus Ex.
Sending bird to swap game for extra 's = infinite gaming points.

If you don't start Skyrim on level 6, then clearly the whole fandango is fixed...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 14-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
What's this game like? Never played the series etc but the adverts have got me really interested.
Place awesome in the infinerator, warn your family, and stand well back... *

* if you're a geek, that is...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 14-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Quote:
Mrs Monkey has purchased it!
And managed to argue the game swap person from 2 to 10 for Deus Ex.
They were gonna give you 2 for Deus Ex!?
Old 14-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know!
It seems to have plummeted in price
Old 14-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Assasins creed turned up today for her son, will have a butchers at this too
Old 14-11-2011, 07:12 PM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I managed to kill a couple of giants when i stumbled across them. took a bit of running and luring them into an area i know i was supposed to meet some dude to kill the first dragon but managed to kill the giants. haven't managed a mammoth just yet.
Old 14-11-2011, 10:16 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Overall i am really impressed with it, stuck in a good 10 hours already and nowhere near completing it (not wanting to rush it)

Still hate the horrid UI menus/interface which are rather poor, a real backwards step from Oblivion and morrowind, but wont be long before a mod arrives for it.

I think this sums up the current problems well.....

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by 1905; 14-11-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 15-11-2011, 10:42 AM

Can't put this down at the moment....soooo tired
Old 15-11-2011, 11:38 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
it is good. What weapons are most people using?
Old 15-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Such a good game

My character is nails. Barney the wood elf. 60 archery. Ivory legendary bow and sword/shield. Full dragon scale set (legendary) my smithing is 100 and was a great achievement to get it done. Starting banging out daedric and glass weapons for money. Brought and decorated my first home. Got my first daedric artefact. Killed 7 dragons and 6 giants. My housecarl is still alive

So good.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:07 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I like games like Zelda and Assassin's Creed. Would this game be for me?
Old 15-11-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsta
Such a good game

My character is nails. Barney the wood elf. 60 archery. Ivory legendary bow and sword/shield. Full dragon scale set (legendary) my smithing is 100 and was a great achievement to get it done. Starting banging out daedric and glass weapons for money. Brought and decorated my first home. Got my first daedric artefact. Killed 7 dragons and 6 giants. My housecarl is still alive

So good.
Wow!!
Old 15-11-2011, 12:13 PM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Put about 18 hours in so far.

Have just been running about fighting rather than doing alchemey/smithing etc.

Hate having to recharge weapons and armour with gems though and don't like reading about having to learn magic to capture souls etc.

Killed 4 dragons so far, did sort of kill a fifth one but it ended up in a fight with a mammoth and got killed, so if you are struggling to kill a dragon run to some mammoths.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Pure Codology

Quote:
I like games like Zelda and Assassin's Creed. Would this game be for me?
I reckon you'll love it.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 15-11-2011, 01:06 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Definitely asking the missus to get it for Xmas then.
Old 15-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ok i've been plucking up the courage to ask this not to offend people playing but is this like world of warcraft (personally think it's a pile of shit) or in similar vein?
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."