Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I wonder if the BBC are giving this some prominence to try and justify their recent arse licking of that French ****
Old 07-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Neah Fruitcake!!!

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
I haven't got a clue regarding the whole incident, but with the way this has been reported, he's hardly going to get a fair trial now is he?
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:39 PM

Bounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff
The thing that most stuck with me from the article is that the coach of an under-8 team excluded a player because of the action of his father 10 years previously. I don't condone violence but Simmons continues to be treated unfairly in the most grotesque fashion.
YeP, and the thing that most sticks with ME, which I wasn't aware, is this Under 8's you quote. All this kicking off (allegedly) and punching etc was infront of 8 year old kids???

Please someone tell me this isn't so?
Old 07-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A court in kingston, he could very well have 12 manc wankers for a jury, he is doomed!
Old 07-04-2011, 12:43 PM

Bounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well, apparently...,....reports say

"About 30 boys playing in the friendly game, between an U14 and an U15 side, witnessed the attack, as well as the handful of adults present."

A little older I guess.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just wondering but why was Mr Simmons' season ticket taken off of him after the 1995 incident?
Old 07-04-2011, 02:57 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan A
Just wondering but why was Mr Simmons' season ticket taken off of him after the 1995 incident?
Take a wild stab in the dark.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
When attention is drawn to you "breaking the ground regulations" (i.e. foul and abusive language) and mass media attention is drawn to it, you are unlikely to be on to a winner.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:51 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff
The thing that most stuck with me from the article is that the coach of an under-8 team excluded a player because of the action of his father 10 years previously. I don't condone violence but Simmons continues to be treated unfairly in the most grotesque fashion.
Obviously a plastic Manc

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
When attention is drawn to you "breaking the ground regulations" (i.e. foul and abusive language) and mass media attention is drawn to it, you are unlikely to be on to a winner.
Oh yer, haha, bit silly when there is no doubt about it he wasn't the only one doing it.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:57 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh yer, haha, bit silly when there is no doubt about it he wasn't the only one doing it.
Correct.The trouble is the way the incident was twisted by the mancs he is lucky he did not get a five year stretch.From what I have read since he may be a prick but there were thousands doing what he did and anyone at the front that night could have got the boot.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Correct.The trouble is the way the incident was twisted by the mancs he is lucky he did not get a five year stretch.From what I have read since he may be a prick but there were thousands doing what he did and anyone at the front that night could have got the boot.

Wholeheartedly agree. I have no love for Simmons but he was definitely made a scapegoat for this.

WTF was Cantona's community service carried out in manchester when the crime was committed in Croydon???
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:07 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty_Killa
Well, apparently...,....reports say

"About 30 boys playing in the friendly game, between an U14 and an U15 side, witnessed the attack, as well as the handful of adults present."

A little older I guess.
It also says that it's the first time they've met in about six years. Presumably, Simmons took his kid to a different team when the plastic wanc refused to let the lad play.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 07-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Yep