Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-05-2002, 01:58 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
International Football Retirement

Following the shock announcement of Andy Cole's international retirement on Thursday, Dean Austin has also declared that he "will never play for England while Sven Goran Eriksson is the manager." Austin was reportedly distraught at having been overlooked for the troublesome left wing position. Speaking to the World press at Crystal Palace's Beckenham headquaters, Austin revealed "I have long accepted that I will never be able to make the right back position my own, what with Danny Mills, Jamie Carragher, Phil Neville and Barry Chuckle ahead of me, but I do believe that I would have been Sven's best option for the left midfield spot." According to reports, Eriksson visited Austin at his Purley home late on Wednesday, to deliver the news that he had omitted Austin from the squad due to travel to Japan and Korea. Austin allegedly burst in to tears upon hearing the shock news. Experts are baffled as to why Eriksson decided to omit the skillful but volatile player from his squad. In a WORLD EXCLUSIVE, Terry Venables told the SUN "I revived Deano's career when I brought him to Palace, and recieved a huge slice of the transfer fee, and I am shocked that Sven has omitted him from his squad. Deano has that rare commodity at international level, interruption." Although we have no idea what El Tel is going on about, we are sure that the great man's words make sense, which is why we pay him £2500 per ghostwritten column. El Tel continued "I'm sure that Deano will be devastated at the moment, alright guv, do what, know what I mean, but he's just got to pick himself up and prepare himself for next season, hoping to impress Sven in time for Euro 2004, which of course will be screened on ITV ".

The Sun, 10th May 2002.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 11-05-2002, 02:12 AM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer selhurstparkflyer
he is more likely to play for england post world cup 2002 than andy cole was ever likely too
Old 11-05-2002, 02:20 AM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LMFHO!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2002, 02:23 AM

AnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnotherPete has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Oh well, what the heck.

I'm 47 and haven't played football for 25 years now.

I hereby announce my retirement from international football (unless Sven says "please").

Anyone else ?
Old 11-05-2002, 02:27 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Cole had as about a much of chance of playing in the England v Sweden game as Brolin did.
Old 11-05-2002, 03:42 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by AnotherPete
Oh well, what the heck.

I'm 47 and haven't played football for 25 years now.

I hereby announce my retirement from international football (unless Sven says "please").

Anyone else ?

Exactly, loads of 'normal' people have followed Andy and Deano in announcing their international retirement. If it carries on at this rate, Phil Neville may have to get a game .

STOP RETIRING FROM INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL PLEASE.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 11-05-2002, 06:31 PM

OOCO is playing for a contract
Remember Ruddock announcing his international retirement? He was useless, but quite funny!
Old 11-05-2002, 11:40 PM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
I am hereby announcing my retirement from International football. I qualify for both Ireland and England but after being overlooked for both squads, I am regretfully announcing my retirement.
Ok, Ok Im only 17 but thats not the point.