Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:01 PM

Young Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Everything that's wrong with a manager of under 9's

some of you may be involved in grassroots football and will see how wrong this is, to others it may just be a damn funny read, either way you have to check out these match reports written by an under 9's coach I stumbled upon, taken from his own club's website. This is real and not a joke!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-02-2013, 10:07 PM
CPFC

pumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Can you be a 'colossal mountain' as a 9 year old?
Old 04-02-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Total football. LOL

How about letting them just enjoy playing.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Step up and play

pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop
They've only lost two games. The gaffer is doing a great job
My god you're a f*cking c*nt. Why don't you do the world a favour and drop dead? I assure you no one would miss you or mourn your passing -Arron 09-01-2013 05:47 PM
Old 04-02-2013, 10:25 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The top 'report' isn't too bad, and I was wondering what the fuss was all about, but then the next few after that he comes across as a right idiot who really shouldn't be coaching Under 9's football.

On a seperate note, my Palace Under 10 girls beat AFC Wimbledon yesterday to make it through to the Surrey County Cup Final; was a smashing game on a pudding of a pitch. We were 2-0 down after 10 minutes but came back to win 4-2 AET. Was a superb effort! And we really do play some superb football; we put many boys teams at our age group to shame
Old 04-02-2013, 10:49 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is the worst bit.

"The 2nd half started and we were awarded a penalty after 5 minutes for a blatant hand ball and all hell broke loose as the parents and management from NKA invaded the pitch and tried to attack the 16 year old referee whom they thought had not given them a couple of decisions, this was a very sad day for the RESPECT campaign because the parents and management from NKA were extremely aggressive towards the referee and towards the parents from Meridian FC."

It could have been better.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:51 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Don't forget this is also being written for the boys and the parents. They love to see their own names and it makes them feel positive. My concern is the focus on a "strong defence" which is borne out by the number of penalties that have been given away. In the last two years I have never seen one in my lads u8 and u9 games apart from shoot outs. Most games go without even free kicks. the other indication that all is not right is the pitch invasion by the other parents. Something obviously set them off apart from a hand ball. Not condoning it but it must be very hard to see lumps being taken out of your kids, if that is what was happening.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 09-02-2013, 11:24 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gosh you wouldn't know they were 9 year olds. They beat the bottom side 6-0 and he is griping that some players weren't giving 100%. another time HE, note HE put a man marker on a good winger from the other team. He is using little boys for an ego trip. How sad is that
Old 09-02-2013, 11:29 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
we lost a young prospect to brighton because our coach upset the kids dad .we will have to wait years to see if it will come back and haunt us as he is so young
Old 10-02-2013, 01:39 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt
The top 'report' isn't too bad, and I was wondering what the fuss was all about, but then the next few after that he comes across as a right idiot who really shouldn't be coaching Under 9's football.
Exactly this and writing such in depth reports on u9's football is disgusting imo.

I actually run an u9's and u6 side and have encountered more problems with other teams with our u9's this year than previous years and if it wasn't for my kid playing i would've jacked it in tbh. From what I've experienced the problems arise from the coaches and not the parents which some of you may find strange.

I've heard some counties actually play a proper league table format at u9 level whereas in our league (south bucks) scores are recorded and you're moved up and down leagues to face similar standards of teams in readiness for when they get to an age where it becomes fully competitive as opposed to semi at the mo. You then submit a score to the league rating the oppositions fans, coaches and general fair play. This formulates a fair play table, but this also has its faults as if you're successful you tend to get marked down through I can only imagine is sour grapes, which leaves me thinking what's the bloody point in a fair play table if people are not going to score it properly.

Problem is many of these teams have coaches that haven't taken any FA coaching badges and I think they have a lack of understanding how things should be run. I'm not necessarily saying your a bad coach if you haven't taken your badges and im sure there are plenty of excellent coaches that haven't got badges, but you learn a lot about how things should work. For example when we started out we were encouraged to play mixed ability sides. In our area each club takes around 16/18 players which are split into 2 sides paying 6 or 7 a side, where each team would play each of the opposition sides meaning your club would play 4 games. From day 1 we split our 6 special players evenly and back filled giving everyone of our 30 odd kids an opportunity along the way. Now it's paying off and we're reaping our rewards. Lots of teams would pick one strong side and one weak one. They would find that they would then win two games and lose the other 2, whereas we would win a couple and draw a couple winning overal. The kids, even the good one's learn nothing from smashing weaker teams, while the weaker teams just lose interest getting smashed every week and who knows there may be one kid at 9 that one day turns out to be decent but you would never know because they'd give up after getting smashed every week, that's no fun.

Ultimately as I mentioned earlier and highlighted by those match reports it's not always the parents imo. It's a lot of win at all cost coaches that create problems and I've no doubt a lot of rowdy parents and kids get their ill disciplines from seeing how their coaches behave. Anyway I'm of to bed as we've got a game in th morning