Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-01-2019, 07:13 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
How is Freedman still in a job?
Why díya think
Old 26-01-2019, 07:14 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catford Eagle View Post
Luckily he's not Cup tied.
Luckily he is
Old 26-01-2019, 07:15 AM

lucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He could be the first player ever to score for two different teams in the cup. Wow
Old 26-01-2019, 07:19 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wighteagle View Post
This. I had the same conversation with a friend yesterday.
So do you know what his job entails ? I see him being instrumental in getting max Meyer and scouting the Brazilian goalkeeper . Itís easy to trot out freedmans stealing a living , parish lacks ambition and so on but none of us know do we . I think the last window was good and this one is shaping up ok . So I think the scouting department has definitely improved , I can even see the sense in re signing Sako .
Old 26-01-2019, 07:20 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_181 View Post
He could be the first player ever to score for two different teams in the cup. Wow
Not tomorrow he wonít .
Old 26-01-2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
So do you know what his job entails ? I see him being instrumental in getting max Meyer and scouting the Brazilian goalkeeper . Itís easy to trot out freedmans stealing a living , parish lacks ambition and so on but none of us know do we . I think the last window was good and this one is shaping up ok . So I think the scouting department has definitely improved , I can even see the sense in re signing Sako .
What, sorry...? This window is shaping up ok ? WTF ?

Weíve signed a player that used to play for us that we were obviously happy to get shut of in the summer and who has subsequently been unable to get a place in a championship team and a keeper no one has ever heard of. And thereís fvck all else on the horizon. Oh, and weíre skint

Yeah, top drawer window that.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:03 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
How can you say 'oh were skint' and complain? It makes no sense.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 26-01-2019, 08:43 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
£30,000? Heís done well then at WBA. He was touting himself back to palace at the end of the summer for less than £10,000 per week - when he couldnít get a club
Funniest thing ever.....got proof of that wild claim?
If he fires us to the FA cup final this season then itll be well worth it

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
What, sorry...? This window is shaping up ok ? WTF ?

Weíve signed a player that used to play for us that we were obviously happy to get shut of in the summer and who has subsequently been unable to get a place in a championship team and a keeper no one has ever heard of. And thereís fvck all else on the horizon. Oh, and weíre skint

Yeah, top drawer window that.
From the bench he can come on and make a impact . He knows the club , knows the set up , has worked with the manager and has looked good when fit . Also bear in mind heís on £30 k a week and on a contract which runs till the end of the season .
All in all this looks good as a squad player who fills a few gaps in the squad as it stands .
The goalie seems one for the future. In training videos he looks promising and I have high hopes for him .
I reckon there will be another incoming then that will be that . It will be a case of getting through till the end of the season then a a few big earners will move on and a re build will happen .
We havenít got much leaway till the end of the season with ffp so our hands are tied in that respect but weíve got to do the best we can .
Old 26-01-2019, 08:44 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Dont worry, he sometimes gets Brighton Troll disease when hes been talking to Penistone for too long.

Old 26-01-2019, 08:45 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_181 View Post
Has Dunk done that yet ?
Old 26-01-2019, 08:48 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Has Dunk done that yet ?
And that bloke at Man City back in the 70s

Old 26-01-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Has Dunk done that yet ?
I believe he has
Old 26-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Still funny.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:58 AM

wighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I did not say anything about Steve Parish lacking ambition, nor am I anti Parish. I think he is the best thing that has happened to the club.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:58 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Still funny.
Thats because it is genius writing.

Old 26-01-2019, 09:02 AM

Lingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm undecided. If he plays the way he did at the end of last season he's worth a punt, but equally he might turn out to be another Adebayor. I suppose it's all down to his attitude,
Old 26-01-2019, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Whoís complaining ?
Old 26-01-2019, 09:09 AM

Quote:
From the bench he can come on and make a impact . He knows the club , knows the set up , has worked with the manager and has looked good when fit . Also bear in mind heís on £30 k a week and on a contract which runs till the end of the season .
All in all this looks good as a squad player who fills a few gaps in the squad as it stands .
The goalie seems one for the future. In training videos he looks promising and I have high hopes for him .
I reckon there will be another incoming then that will be that . It will be a case of getting through till the end of the season then a a few big earners will move on and a re build will happen .
We havenít got much leaway till the end of the season with ffp so our hands are tied in that respect but weíve got to do the best we can .
I agree with the majority of that.

But letís not pretend that itís an ok transfer window. Itís not. Itís shit. We know why but shit is shit
Old 26-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I agree with the majority of that.

But letís not pretend that itís an ok transfer window. Itís not. Itís shit. We know why but shit is shit
Depends.
There was a lot of dross at the club who we needed off the wagebill (Williams , Mutch etc, still donít think getting rid of Puncheon was sensible). Of course , we still currently pay vast salaries to the likes of speroni, Meyer, papa Fred and jario.

If we can ship any of the above players, bring in sako and one other proven epl attacking player then itís been a successful window.

Short term sako is a wise choice. Hodgson was clearly able to get the best out of him. Reading between the lines he also seemed to be a popular member in the dressing room. 6 month contract seems a no brainer.