Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 11:30 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
- 20 yrs old
- First 3 games are Tottenham, United & Chelsea
- He puts in one bad cross at the end of the Chelsea game and some people start slating him saying he isnt good enough.

Twats.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:31 PM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Trust me, I'm very excited by his emergence but saying he could be an outside bet for the World Cup is OTT. We can be realistic but appreciative of his performances. It also risks putting unnecessary pressure on him.
Is he reading this forum then?
Old 10-03-2018, 11:33 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
If people say he played well, shows good pace, likes a tackle but seems a little lacking when it comes to crossing... is that really “getting on his back” or is it a opinion on the strengths/weaknesses in his game? Are we bad fans if we acknowledge what he is not so good at?
Old 10-03-2018, 11:34 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
- 20 yrs old
- He puts in one bad cross at the end of the Chelsea game and some people start slating him saying he isnt good enough.

Twats.

One bad cross?
Old 10-03-2018, 11:35 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Really good 3 games , going to be pyschical and Huddersfield . Tough call whether he stays in . But great prospect
Old 10-03-2018, 11:39 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
The lad is absolute different class looks better than Clyne after three games reason being it’s againstvthe three best teams in the country and not Barnsley
Outside chance for the World Cup? I wouldnt bet against it
i would not go that far lol
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I like what i see. Proper pace and good timing in the tackle. For most of the first half Chelsea got much less joy down their right than left
He has those kind of long bendy legs that can get the ball off an opponent even when they are shielding it with their body
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Really good 3 games , going to be pyschical and Huddersfield . Tough call whether he stays in . But great prospect

He doesn’t deserve to be dropped. I think he can handle the physical the stuff.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie eagle View Post
His crossing needs work but to be fair it’s no worse than Wards!
Difficult to be sure as Ward rarely makes any crosses.....
Old 10-03-2018, 11:47 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is he reading this forum then?
Well done on completely missing the point. It's an impressive achievement

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 10-03-2018, 11:53 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Another strong performance. Not in the least bit bothered about a wahooey cross, his work rate and anticipation are just what we need.

Still surprised at how easily he's stepped in against the quality he's been playing against.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:58 PM
sleep chaser

Has he ever been capped at junior level for England?

I must admit to never hearing of him until he made his debut
Old 11-03-2018, 12:08 AM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Well done on completely missing the point. It's an impressive achievement
Stop crying and look at the positives you miserable twat
Old 11-03-2018, 12:33 AM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another confident, agressive performance. Really impressed with him.

Hope he continues to build on this and willing him all the way. Good luck lad.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:41 AM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
- 20 yrs old

Twats.
Get a grip. You are picking the small negative comments and blowing it up to be something it is not.

Everyone is almost entirely positive about him and rightfully so.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:20 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Roy has basically said it's up to the other players to get the shirt off him.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Has he ever been capped at junior level for England?
I believe I saw somewhere that he had played for one of the African countries U20's. I apologize for not recalling which one.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:25 AM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The lad is absolute different class looks better than Clyne after three games reason being it’s againstvthe three best teams in the country and not Barnsley
Outside chance for the World Cup? I wouldnt bet against it
Bonkers
Old 11-03-2018, 04:07 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I believe I saw somewhere that he had played for one of the African countries U20's. I apologize for not recalling which one.
Per Wikipedia:

Wan-Bissaka was born in England and is of Congolese descent. Wan-Bissaka debuted for the DR Congo U20 in an 8-0 friendly loss to the England U17s on 7 October 2015.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:51 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Another strong performance. Not in the least bit bothered about a wahooey cross, his work rate and anticipation are just what we need.

Still surprised at how easily he's stepped in against the quality he's been playing against.
Yeah totally agree. He also gives us pace at the back and energy and more options when going forward. There’s a real freedom about him that’s great to watch. He’s more than held his own against 3 of Europe’s best clubs. Up there with one of the most impressive starts from a Palace kid I’ve seen.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Closed Thread