Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 10-04-2018, 02:19 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Even sweeter that you feel the needto come and check up on him. xxx
I know .. doubly sweet of you to notice ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 10-04-2018, 02:24 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Even sweeter that you feel the needto come and check up on him. xxx
LOL

SaulAlinsky
Old 10-04-2018, 02:34 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
Indeed it is Charles, AKA Trolley.

Who in the distant past was ripped apart by the hyenas of the "Good Ship BBS" with persistant ad hominem attacks.

This is a cameo appearance for me on here - having read some of this thread (Admittedly not all) I felt it was perhaps necessary to call for restraint, as I smelt the whiff of brimstone and to be truthful I could sense high-grade ordnance being dropped by warring factions which wouldn't be in the interests of the 'Good Ship BBS'.From my experience of yesteryear when I was almost permanently "In the stocks" such sites disintegrate into imprecations and baleful bile and instead of being a platforms for debate they become platforms for rhetorical granstanding infused with hatrid.

I shall now leave all you good folk in peace.God Bless you all.
TR;DR
Old 10-04-2018, 02:35 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I'm all for unbanning old BBS characters, as long as they are replaced by someone in the ban list.
A bit like the cooler in The Great Escape? You know, to keep the goons busy.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:49 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
LOL
Biggin ..you must be overwhelmed that they have all followed you here into exile . Your demise Seems to be bothering them a lot more than it bothers you . Do you need someone to run a fan club for you ? I'm out of action for a couple of months so I could spare some time to do newsletters, signed photos , maybe get some t shirts printed up for them . Perhaps a live web chat for the more needy ones ?

Old 10-04-2018, 03:07 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Biggin ..you must be overwhelmed that they have all followed you here into exile . Your demise Seems to be bothering them a lot more than it bothers you . Do you need someone to run a fan club for you ? I'm out of action for a couple of months so I could spare some time to do newsletters, signed photos , maybe get some t shirts printed up for them . Perhaps a live web chat for the more needy ones ?
Lets be honest it seems to have got to you more then me.Pity that the irony of that is lost on you. Shame.

SaulAlinsky
Old 10-04-2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Lets be honest it seems to have got to you more then me.Pity that the irony of that is lost on you. Shame.
Shame I see you all following him around like a lost boy scout troop ? The irony is all yours matey.. You own that irony like a tailor made suit ..

Old 10-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
TR;DR
What does the R stand for in TR?
Old 10-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Out of action ??? Damn sorry I forgot about that.

Re fan club its ok welftits and maidstoned are running it.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 10-04-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Shame I see you all following him around like a lost boy scout troop ? The irony is all yours matey.. You own that irony like a tailor made suit ..
shame i was following you

SaulAlinsky
Old 10-04-2018, 03:45 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I think angry bones is a bit confused.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 10-04-2018, 03:48 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
I got to page 2, does it get anymore exciting after that ?
Old 10-04-2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
shame i was following you
Are you suffering from Napoleon syndrome or something? Perhaps you are Sexually inadequate ? Or just one of life's losers in general . Trying to compensate for your shortcomings by acting the big man on a web site wont cure you . Knowing you won't get a smack in the mouth for being a prize dick on the internet , is not a testament or a measurement of your standing amongst fellow men either. It makes you look like what you are . A sad little man who follows biggin about chucking insults at him when you think somebody is watching. It wouldn't be so bad if you had the balls to do it in real life , but you haven't. You are pathetic . Your life is so miserable and sad that you can't survive a day without him can you ?

Old 10-04-2018, 04:05 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
You got a bite, welt

Old 10-04-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
You got a bite, welt
What size t shirt would you like sweetie? Or is that a blouse you want ?

Old 10-04-2018, 04:16 PM
43% Burnt

You're very confused

Old 10-04-2018, 04:25 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
A petition to unban him is being produced as we speak.
He hasnt been banned.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
You're very confused
Not at all, we all know you get a hard on for biggin as well , so it's no surprise to see you here with the other groupies .

Old 10-04-2018, 04:31 PM
43% Burnt

Definitely confused.

Old 10-04-2018, 04:43 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I think love is in the air....

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.