Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-07-2018, 07:06 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Please stop logging me out!

Fow a while now I can't seem to stay logged in on the BBS. Multiple devices, browsers etc keep logging me out every minute or so. Can't even login at all using my phone browser (Chrome) any more.

I assume I am the only person suffering from this as nobody else seems to be moaning??
Old 07-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Fow a while now I can't seem to stay logged in on the BBS. Multiple devices, browsers etc keep logging me out every minute or so. Can't even login at all using my phone browser (Chrome) any more.

I assume I am the only person suffering from this as nobody else seems to be moaning??
Remember me
Old 08-07-2018, 07:55 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
Does the same on me new laptop
Old 08-07-2018, 09:02 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH View Post
Does the same on me new laptop
New laptop? Insurance money come through for the bike then?
Old 08-07-2018, 09:03 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I appreciate this is the BBS equivalent to turning it off and on again, but have you deleted cookies?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:23 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
New laptop? Insurance money come through for the bike then?
Has it feck,the Polish bitch wasn't insured(surprise )and Zenith fecked up the process of valuation and payment

Still,the ribs are better
Old 08-07-2018, 09:31 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Has it feck,the Polish bitch wasn't insured(surprise )and Zenith fecked up the process of valuation and payment

Still,the ribs are better
Glad to hear you're on the mend
Old 08-07-2018, 10:05 AM

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Remember me !
Old 08-07-2018, 10:11 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
home page
user cp
news headlines

Nah

But the subscriptions keep rolling in.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:49 AM
a bit peckish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Remember me !
Oh yeah,how's the little problem developing
Old 08-07-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Oh yeah,how's the little problem developing
Old 05-03-2019, 01:31 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi peeps,every time i leave the bbs i get logged out and have to log in when i return. Any ideas on this please ? thx
Old 05-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coveta View Post
Hi peeps,every time i leave the bbs i get logged out and have to log in when i return. Any ideas on this please ? thx
Please try this...

1. Log out
2. Log back in using the secure link To view the link you have to Register or Login and making sure you tick the "Remember Me" box. (Secure mode is now recommended for all users but not yet forced.)
3. if you have the BBS set up as a favourite, bookmark, desktop shortcut etc., change the link to the secure link.

If the problem persists, try clearing all browser cookies and repeat the above.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Isn't there a "keep me logged in" check box? I can't remember.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Sorry, yes - I meant to mention that. Now added to the instructions.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Please try this...

1. Log out
2. Log back in using the secure link To view the link you have to Register or Login and making sure you tick the "Remember Me" box. (Secure mode is now recommended for all users but not yet forced.)
3. if you have the BBS set up as a favourite, bookmark, desktop shortcut etc., change the link to the secure link.

That worked for me on Chrome a month or so back. It seemed to be the accumulated cookies. Plus, i didn't need the https - that seemed to block some content?

Last edited by davech; 05-03-2019 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
That worked for me on Chrome a month or so back. It seemed to be the accumulated cookies. Plus, i didn't need the https - that seemed to block some content?
Embedded youtube videos were previously blocked when using https but that issue has now been fixed.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Embedded youtube videos were previously blocked when using https but that issue has now been fixed.

But cookie clearance cured the constant logging out.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:25 AM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Please try this...

1. Log out

Thanks
Old 06-03-2019, 12:34 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Always check that annoying box that pops asking for permission, we all toss it off with a flick but if you do the same on a dodgy then you've let the devil in. If you are literally tossing one off then double check, vinegar strokes or not.