Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

View Poll Results: Should elgin eagle be allowed back?
I want elgin reinstated 3 75.00%
I donít want elgin banned anymore 0 0%
FUE the elgin one 0 0%
Choo choo! Iím aboard the bring elgin back train 1 25.00%
Not hair today but hair tomorrow 0 0%
Moo...ve elgin back to the BBS 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2019, 07:54 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I didnít know Elginís banned.

Which thread should I read to see what led up to this?

He has a couple of topics that he gets intense about, but otherwise heís an entertaining poster and a massive Palace fan who Iíd miss from the BBS.
There's a lot of posters like that , I hate bullies for example, but I think.i would expect a ban if I'd done, and continued to do what Elgin has . I can't for the life of me understand what makes him.do it .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 14-02-2019, 08:20 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I didnít know Elginís banned.

Which thread should I read to see what led up to this?

He has a couple of topics that he gets intense about, but otherwise heís an entertaining poster and a massive Palace fan who Iíd miss from the BBS.
Seeing as hes been banned for a couple of months and you didnt notice, hardly gives creedence to your claim of missing him.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-02-2019, 08:22 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
There's a lot of posters like that , I hate bullies for example, but I think.i would expect a ban if I'd done, and continued to do what Elgin has . I can't for the life of me understand what makes him.do it .
Quite.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 14-02-2019, 08:23 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Seeing as hes been banned for a couple of months and you didnt notice, hardly gives creedence to your claim of missing him.
Saved me posting.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 14-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Well then fair enough. But then why not the same for everyone ?
i said I wouldn’t waste any more time on it, ......aside to responding to this.

If it were the same for everyone as it was for Elgin we’d have to wait for the 57th or 58th time that other poster has threatened someone or gone into a blind rage because someone had the sheer audacity to criticise Russian internal flights (yeah we actually had to deal with that specific event two weeks after letting him back into GCC having previously temporarily removed his rights for going totally beserk on something else).

He’s been given more chances / warnings than any poster ever. He didn’t learn. He totally failed to see that the problem was with him and not other people. Enough was enough. Events since then have borne out that view out.

And that’s really the last time I will waste on this issue.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 14-02-2019 at 08:41 AM.
Old 14-02-2019, 08:43 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
More importantly, what does FUE mean?
Old 14-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
It is.
It isnít

And Iíve given an example to prove it
Old 14-02-2019, 08:49 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I assume he threatened to poison someone then? Or worse still spend the day looking at 123 metre tall cathedral spires.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:17 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
No need to be chippy with me Maidstone.

I had noticed that Elgin wasn’t around but that doesn’t necessarily lead me to the conclusion that he’s been banned does it? For all I know the guy is away on holiday etc.

I’ve asked for someone to let us know what thread to read to see what led to the ban...perhaps you could be more helpful and answer that request?

Elgin is quite easy to wind up, so I’d like to read what occurred. Just as in the Wilf and Ward-Prowse incident, I wouldn’t be impressed if others pushed his buttons to draw him into a ban....which is what another poster has suggested happened.

I rarely post on the political threads because there’s so much beef on there, so if something occurred on one of those, i wouldn’t know about it.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:29 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Think it all kicked off around this page Yoda

To view the link you have to Register or Login

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 14-02-2019, 09:33 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I liked him. Didnít agree with him on everything, but I admired they way he fought his corner against the usual suspects.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Think it all kicked off around this page Yoda

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Why would you think a "discussion" about Boris Johnson is where it kicked off ?

It had nothing to do with that.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:39 AM

kumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
what does FUE mean?
Hair transplant.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:40 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I enjoyed Elgin's posts, even if he was incredibly myopic on certain issues. I would like him back.

But given what various moderators have said, and suffered, that ship has sailed and this thread probably doesn't help
Old 14-02-2019, 09:42 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
OK, how about PK then?
Old 14-02-2019, 10:03 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

What was it to do with then, please Les?
Old 14-02-2019, 10:09 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

Really?

Are you sure?

Iíve just read it all back and it seems to me that you didnít like his post about BJ, (fair enough it was shitty) , and you then engaged in some fairly repetitive posts with the bloke on this specific topic until Heb mentions the 1000ís of times that Elgin had wished harm on people on the BBS (which I must have missed).

He also apologised for his comment about BJ.

Iím not condoning Paul for a minute, what he said to Heb about him needing to worry was unnecessary and Ill judged. It was unacceptable. Elginís a passionate bloke who feels that his personal and intimate knowledge of Russia is belittled and marginalised. He has a point. It must be intensely frustrating to be patronised continually.

As to whether this deserves a permanent ban, only the mods can decide but from my point of view at least, it looks heavy handed and disproportionate. Iíve met Elgin several times, heís a passionate Palace fan, I would venture to say he travels more miles to watch our team than anybody on the BBS. I found him most welcoming when I joined the BBS, prepared to discuss all sorts of issues and fair minded.

This place is poorer without him.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
It’s a shame the poll is closed.

Bit Russian.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:14 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
...prepared to discuss all sorts of issues and fair minded.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:16 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I didnít say he was right...

Cricket wanker.
Closed Thread