Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2019, 10:52 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You are Danny Baker and I claim my five pounds ..... Don't give me one of them pretend Scottish notes though.
Well at least you got it.. someone did not and negged me with the words 'shameful'

As for the money, As I have both, would you prefer a fake a tenner instead?
Old 15-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Well at least you got it.. someone did not and negged me with the words 'shameful'

As for the money, As I have both, would you prefer a fake a tenner instead?
Most know you better than that.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:02 PM

Custard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindfield Eagle View Post
Point of discussion, that we seem to have a good off field relationship and we have certainly benefitted in recent seasons with loan signings but is it a master and servant relationship? Personally feel that it suits both clubs at the moment but should we improve would Chelsea feel less benevolent?
I mentioned something similar on a different thread. If it means we get decent players for a fraction of the cost to buy, why wouldn't we milk the situation? Especially as (certainly in the case of RLC and MB) the players seemed more than happy to be here.
Old 15-05-2019, 04:56 PM

Lindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLindfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for the support. That was the reason I contributed- I am of the generation that went to other grounds such as Stamford Bridge etc as I needed my Saturday afternoon fix. It was cheap and easy to get in anywhere in London. Probably why I am not so partisan as some. However, money has ruined Chelsea so not a great lover of them!
Old 15-05-2019, 05:25 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Ask a Chelsea 'fan' about Erland Johnsen or Paul Furlong or Mark Stein. Most Chelsea fans don't know a thing about their club pre-Abramovic.

Rubbish club.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:37 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindfield Eagle View Post
Thanks for the support. That was the reason I contributed- I am of the generation that went to other grounds such as Stamford Bridge etc as I needed my Saturday afternoon fix. It was cheap and easy to get in anywhere in London. Probably why I am not so partisan as some. However, money has ruined Chelsea so not a great lover of them!
When I was working as an Account Manager for a software company we held a client day at Chelsea a year or so after Abramovitch took over and the entertaining guy who did the stadium tour kept repeating 'I want my club back'