Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 19-06-2019, 05:25 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wish I could say the £10 free bet on Afaak went some way to winning back the New Graduate money, but it didnít.
Old 19-06-2019, 07:10 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah what happened to him - I saw he hit the front then just got swallowed up!!

I like Fleeting & Stradivarius in a double tomorrow with a bit more on Stradivarius at 5/4 to boot.....
Old 20-06-2019, 08:06 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
Yeah what happened to him - I saw he hit the front then just got swallowed up!!

I like Fleeting & Stradivarius in a double tomorrow with a bit more on Stradivarius at 5/4 to boot.....
I've only just got round to watching the last few races now but was drawn wrong side and ground went against him I would say.

I'm taking on Stradivarius yet again today.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:33 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
No idea to be honest and dont have the time to work it all out, but will have an e/w shot on Capri at the prices
Old 20-06-2019, 08:40 AM
So then I says to Mabel

14:30 Sunday Sovereign - 10/3 earlier in the week. Very keen on this one and 9/4 still seems good enough for me even though very short for what looks an open race on paper but I think a lot in here have no hope.

15:05 King Ottokar 17/2 e/w and Sangarius 9/1 e/w. Was very strong on KO LTO and he flopped but I am willing to forgive him that run in hope his form is as strong as I think it is. Sangarius' race debut this season is also some strong form and seems over priced on the basis of that.

15:40 Fleeting 2/1 - should win this race, end of. However these are fillies so who knows.

16:20 Cross Counter 5/1 e/w - been waiting for him to run and was on LTO when he was a NR I think. Stradivarius is never flashy on soft and is there to be taken on but just loves winning. I'm still not massively impressed by the horse though.

17:00 King Ademar 12/1 e/w, Tulfarris 40/1 e/w and Barristan The Bold 25/1 e/w - KA has been in the tracker since last season and I hope he has a big handicap in him, hopefully it is today! Big fan of the form and LTO was equally impressive despite defeat giving weight away. Tulfarris is another I am convinced has a big pot in them but probably wants further, hopefully will get 10f in future but will appreciate the ground at huge odds. BTB another in my tracker who is carrying no weight, should like the ground and seemed overpriced.

17:35 - Sir Ron Priestley 7/1 e/w and Majestic Dawn 25/1 e/w - I was so impressed at Ripon in April and even more so at Haydock LTO. Was annoyed there were no ante post prices for this race as he was probably my biggest bets alongside New Graduate if he was 10/1+ (the other went well). Constantinople makes the race a decent betting heat and I cannot have him at top weight in soft/gs at all think his price is rancid but will probably hose up now. MD worth forgiving LTO and was keeping on. Decent chance he could continue to progress on from the win before stepped up.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:49 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Blue Point apparently being entered on Saturday for the DJ...
Old 20-06-2019, 09:07 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
14:30 Sunday Sovereign - 10/3 earlier in the week. Very keen on this one and 9/4 still seems good enough for me even though very short for what looks an open race on paper but I think a lot in here have no hope.

15:05 King Ottokar 17/2 e/w and Sangarius 9/1 e/w. Was very strong on KO LTO and he flopped but I am willing to forgive him that run in hope his form is as strong as I think it is. Sangarius' race debut this season is also some strong form and seems over priced on the basis of that.

15:40 Fleeting 2/1 - should win this race, end of. However these are fillies so who knows.

16:20 Cross Counter 5/1 e/w - been waiting for him to run and was on LTO when he was a NR I think. Stradivarius is never flashy on soft and is there to be taken on but just loves winning. I'm still not massively impressed by the horse though.

17:00 King Ademar 12/1 e/w, Tulfarris 40/1 e/w and Barristan The Bold 25/1 e/w - KA has been in the tracker since last season and I hope he has a big handicap in him, hopefully it is today! Big fan of the form and LTO was equally impressive despite defeat giving weight away. Tulfarris is another I am convinced has a big pot in them but probably wants further, hopefully will get 10f in future but will appreciate the ground at huge odds. BTB another in my tracker who is carrying no weight, should like the ground and seemed overpriced.

17:35 - Sir Ron Priestley 7/1 e/w and Majestic Dawn 25/1 e/w - I was so impressed at Ripon in April and even more so at Haydock LTO. Was annoyed there were no ante post prices for this race as he was probably my biggest bets alongside New Graduate if he was 10/1+ (the other went well). Constantinople makes the race a decent betting heat and I cannot have him at top weight in soft/gs at all think his price is rancid but will probably hose up now. MD worth forgiving LTO and was keeping on. Decent chance he could continue to progress on from the win before stepped up.
FWIW

I have gone the other way.. backed stradivarius and will take on fleeting (mind you haven't decided what with yet the next three in the betting have their appeals).
Old 20-06-2019, 09:29 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Which one(s) loses out of Japan, TS and Hermosa tomorrow? I can't see past the mug treble.
Old 20-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which one(s) loses out of Japan, TS and Hermosa tomorrow? I can't see past the mug treble.
Backed it with a freebie at the start of the week. Also have a 7/2, 5/2 a/p double with Hermosa and Blue Point.

So, Hermosa loses!
Old 20-06-2019, 10:01 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
2.30 - Expressionist 11/1 e/w (1st 3)

3.05 - King Ottakar 11/2 e/w (1st 3)

3.40 - Sparkle Roll 16/1 e/w (1st 4)

4.20 - Cross Counter 4/1

5.00 - Velorum 11/1 e/w, Motafaawit 12/1 e/w (1st 6)

5.35 - Sir Ron Priestly 11/2 e/w (1st 5)
Old 20-06-2019, 10:05 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Stuck a £5 free bet on Raymond Tusk at 50/1. Quite like the horse's profile for the MC later in the year.
Old 20-06-2019, 10:58 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Had a saver on Aweedram at 14s e/w.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:01 AM
So then I says to Mabel

And a free bet on Babbo's Boy 20/1 e/w in the last.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:04 AM
So then I says to Mabel

The 6/1 on Blue Point for Saturday did not last very long at all.
Old 20-06-2019, 01:03 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
The downpour they just had makes stradivarius a difficult favourite to back!
Old 20-06-2019, 01:42 PM

fair play to frankie.. he's riding well.
Old 20-06-2019, 01:46 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Purely as I havent had so much as a place this week, I have gone for Roseman and Fresnel in the next two e/w
Old 20-06-2019, 01:48 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
fair play to frankie.. he's riding well.
Helps being on the best horses.
Old 20-06-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Helps being on the best horses.
is that fair?

arguably only crystal ocean was the "best horse in the race"... whatever that really means...
Old 20-06-2019, 02:06 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
is that fair?

arguably only crystal ocean was the "best horse in the race"... whatever that really means...
He rides for the second top connections arguably so yeah, it's fair. I don't disagree that he is riding well but didn't need to do much last race that was spectacular. He was on the best horse.