Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
A Brighton Fan I Know ....

Has done this to his house.

Any takers willing to go round during the night with a can of red paint for the bottom half ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bha.jpg (134.7 KB, 507 views)
Old 17-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002
Re: A Brighton Fan I Know ....

Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
Has done this to his house.

Any takers willing to go round during the night with a can of red paint for the bottom half ?
im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 17-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
wrong colour more sky blue,tozzer brighton fan can't even get that right
Old 17-09-2004, 10:37 PM

matthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematthew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
that is fecking awful
Old 17-09-2004, 10:42 PM
Otis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He forgot to write Tesco on the house.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 17-09-2004, 10:55 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
scummer

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002
ok we sorted it ! did we over or under do it ?

Old 17-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
send him our regaurds, tell him we no where he lives
Old 17-09-2004, 10:59 PM
laisse faire

rkenyon is playing for a contract
like the new paint job lads

f**k this shite
Old 17-09-2004, 11:29 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Oh dear.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 19-09-2004, 12:02 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Thought he would have done it in pink.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 19-09-2004, 12:07 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
fcuking quality
Old 19-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Isnt that near the Ex-Goldstone?

Thanks for the number plate by the way!
Old 19-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandowneagle
Thought he would have done it in pink.
My mates house is pink
He hasn't revealed his Brighton connection though!
Old 19-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Attached Images
File Type: gif seaweed house 2.gif (75.4 KB, 341 views)
Old 19-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Soup is good food.

Attached Images
File Type: gif seaweed house red n blue.gif (70.5 KB, 325 views)
Old 19-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Old 19-09-2004, 11:38 PM

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quality replies chaps.

I might have to print this off and show him.

He's away for two weeks in Ireland at the moment.

Imagine what could happen to the house in all that time .....
Old 19-09-2004, 11:40 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
Quality replies chaps.

I might have to print this off and show him.

He's away for two weeks in Ireland at the moment.

Imagine what could happen to the house in all that time .....
You might want to black out the number plate....
Old 19-09-2004, 11:47 PM

If that were his car, then I probably would have.