Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2004, 10:51 PM

squaddie is playing for a contract
tickets

im a seving soldier,and on a 7 month tour ov iraq.... because if this its not worth me getting season tickets etc.... im due home in nov and was planning to take my son to a game on boxing day for his b'day, wot is going on with these prices... i have wrote to simon jordon a number ov times to to reply. i think he doesnt care about the fans at all... im home in time for the arsenal game but cant get tickets as i dont have a b game stubb... how can i have that when im in iraq fighting for our usless pm. the game i really want to get to, to take my son is 30 pounds for me amnd my wife and 26 pounds for my 6 yr old son and 7yr old daoughter im bassed in sailsbury and its a fair drive so for me to take my family to one game will cost me over 200 pounds for a hour and a half football only to watch us nearly beat them then have all the excusess , sorry im not trying to make a point im just venting some anger ... does anyone else have the same feelings
Old 21-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Anonymous Coward

sj wrote back to me so keep the faith mate
Old 21-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll give/send you stubbs from West Brom tickets if I can mate!
Closed Thread