Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-04-2019, 10:11 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Harry Wilson loan

It may be wishful thinking (I guess suggestions always are) but with Wilson doing so well for Derby this season I wonder if Liverpool may look to loan him to a Premier League club next season?

Been so impressed whenever ever I've seen him. Worth a phone call or two?
Old 17-04-2019, 02:47 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Don’t see why they wouldn’t loan him to us, we’re hardly rivals. Unless he’s in their first team plans next season.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:22 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have to say of all the players at Derby, the one that has stood out that i would like to see Palace sign is Mason Mount who looks just the playmaker we need but who also chips in with goals, however will Chelsea sell? Wilson i agree would be a good young addition and being a Striker is a priority for us in the summer, but could he be our main starting striker?
As an aside, how about if Roy decides to put his feet up to then bring in Lampard and Morris as a young dynamic and ambitious management set up at CPFC, maybe even move Roy upstairs to oversee whilst Frank finds his feet in premiership management, as it clearly will be a big step up.
Old 17-04-2019, 09:40 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Think Chelsea may need Mount next season with their transfer ban.
Old 18-04-2019, 02:09 AM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good suggestion. If we are to kick on, we need better than Andross Townsend. He's a reasonable player at this level, but will limit us.
Old 18-04-2019, 07:25 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I have to say of all the players at Derby, the one that has stood out that i would like to see Palace sign is Mason Mount who looks just the playmaker we need but who also chips in with goals, however will Chelsea sell? Wilson i agree would be a good young addition and being a Striker is a priority for us in the summer, but could he be our main starting striker?
As an aside, how about if Roy decides to put his feet up to then bring in Lampard and Morris as a young dynamic and ambitious management set up at CPFC, maybe even move Roy upstairs to oversee whilst Frank finds his feet in premiership management, as it clearly will be a big step up.
Wilson plays as more of a winger than striker I believe.
Old 18-04-2019, 08:15 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Wilson plays as more of a winger than striker I believe.
Is that how he is now employed? i always thought previously he was used as a central striker.
Old 18-04-2019, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Is that how he is now employed? i always thought previously he was used as a central striker.
Yep used as a winger I believe. Great on set pieces too which would be a real help for us.