Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 13-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Shameless plug for my latest blog about the Fins:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sorry.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 13-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just need to remember my Facebook password.
Old 13-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by saxoneagle
Except for last week
He'll run riot again this week - he doesn't have the weight of being in REAPERJET any more.

Quite please with myself to manage to cultivate a team that looks good (in theory) that can find space for LT, Moss AND TO!!

QB Anderson, K Bironas, RB Grant, Watson at TE and Minn defense being the others.

I can hear Kevin Cadle struggling with my surname when he announces the winner already

The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 13-12-2007, 07:07 PM

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Note: If anyone wants to sacrifice their cred for the possibility of getting a mention on Sky Sports this Sunday in the guise of 'Nutter of the Weeek' you can field a team of starters for 17M made entirely from the Jets this week in their trip to the Pats.

(You watch, a Jets-only side will probably beat my hand picked all stars now that I've said this!!)
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 13-12-2007, 07:14 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This week I have a fairly dull team:

QB Romo
RB Peterson
RB Barber
WR Moss
WR Welker
TE Watson
K Gostkowski
D Vikings

Not that I think the Pats are going to rip the Jersey Jets a new ar$ehole or anything...

Might change some of that team actually...
Old 13-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper
I can hear Kevin Cadle struggling with my surname when he announces the winner already

He'll struggle with your home town, let alone your surname.

"7-0 in our ballgame..."
Old 13-12-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:

Might change some of that team actually...
Clemens in for Romo
Coles in for Moss

Old 14-12-2007, 01:48 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watching NFL Network online.

Unfortunately my connection is slow, the pic is stop/start, the sound is about 20 seconds ahead of the video and I'm getting annoyed.

Old 14-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If it's winamp there is a setting where you can delay the audio. It's very easy.
Old 14-12-2007, 07:06 PM

I just turned the audio off. Still had my slow connection screwing with the video though!

Roll on Sunday and football on real TV!
Old 15-12-2007, 09:17 AM

A quick quiz question for you

Which player, since the NFL merger in 1970, has scored the most overtime touchdowns?

It's a famous player, not some obscure one by the way
Old 15-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
I know the answer as it was on NFL Total Access yesterday, so won't spoil it...

Old 15-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Hair by Les Porter

I'm going to guess at LaDainian Tomlinson. Off to Google it.
Old 15-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Can't find the answer. Guess I'll just have to be told!

Cris, I take it you're on Willis McGahee tomorrow? Should imagine he'll run for about 250 yards in all likelihood.
Old 15-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Captain Fun.

You're right, Strath. It's LT.

Old 15-12-2007, 01:05 PM

LT, that's pretty impressive considering some that have gone before him.

I wonder which QB has the most winning OT TD passes?

Can't find anything on Google but I'd imagine Favre to be right up there.
Old 16-12-2007, 03:15 AM

49ers third choice QB, Shaun Hill, is making his first start tonight. Through 3 quarters, he is 19 for 24 for 182 yards and 1 TD.

Following on from last week where he came in and got 22 of 27 for 181yds, 1 TD and 0 Int, maybe the 49ers have found a decent QB at last!
Old 16-12-2007, 10:08 AM

Quote:
LT, that's pretty impressive considering some that have gone before him.

I wonder which QB has the most winning OT TD passes?

Can't find anything on Google but I'd imagine Favre to be right up there.
I know Ken O'Brien got one to Wesley Walker once!!
Old 16-12-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Can't find the answer. Guess I'll just have to be told!

Cris, I take it you're on Willis McGahee tomorrow? Should imagine he'll run for about 250 yards in all likelihood.
Found o/u 82.5 yards

Obviously that's got a fair chance.

Gonna see if I can get a more favourable mark first before betting. Given that Thomas Jones surpassed his target by just 2.5 v Miami, I'm keen to find as low as possible to assist the bet in any way I can.
Old 16-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Willis McGahee + thank OL + Kyle Boller = big day for the former Cane. Over 82.5 should be easy unless the Fins do the smart thing and bring nine men to the line until Boller shows any signs of having a half-decent game.