Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 08-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
10001th POST IN THIS THREAD

Old 08-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I HATE YOU ELLIOT
Old 08-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Your ruined me and I wasn't going to put that until I saw the post I was on. My original post was....

My name is pauldrulez and I AM A DRAFTOHOLIC
Old 08-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Under Fascist Rule

And elliott has to rub it in on Facebook.

Well, he apologised on Faceberk.

I have my new Vernon Gholston.

Taylor Mays, Safety, USC. If he comes out and the Pats get him. I'll faint.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
right chaps....

this is for the english (well... british) based people on here more than others, and i'm just scouting for demand at the minute.

Some of you may know that over the past 3 odd years, I've built up quite a sizeable collection of NFL game videos. All of this was free, via torrenting communities and trading with nice people.

As such, I would like to share the wealth. I haven't catalogued everything I have yet, but I would probably say I have the majority of a list that would make the top 30 NFL games ever. Some people may cry when they see the list.

Once there is a list, people can suggest games that they would like to see, and I shall burn them to DVD and post them out.

I'd quite like people to cover blank DVDs and post, but that's it. FOC.

Oh, and the first one on the list, quite obviously is:

New England @ Miami, 2004.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very kind of you Elliott.

Bagsy NE @ Miami.

Still the reason I want one of those orange/Taylor jerseys.

Hold up on the postage for the moment though, at least until I see what else is available.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Under Fascist Rule

I'll leave that for the Dolphins fans, but any Pats videos would be great for me. I'll keep an eye on what you've got.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:42 PM

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Very kind of you Elliott.

Bagsy NE @ Miami.

Still the reason I want one of those orange/Taylor jerseys.

Hold up on the postage for the moment though, at least until I see what else is available.
yeh. first task is certainly making a list!
Old 08-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Under Fascist Rule

I'll keep my eye on them.

Any Patriots, college or high-scoring/record games would be good.

I have a nice Youtube video to post in a minute of the greatest play ever. And this time Ben, i'm not exaggerating.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Under Fascist Rule

O M G !
Old 08-01-2009, 10:56 PM

been there!!!! (not literally, just saying that it's been done to death).
Old 08-01-2009, 11:53 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott
Someone named a girl Tooting???

Or is it just a nickname.
You know full well what I mean!

Great play to take away Paul's moment of glory!
Old 08-01-2009, 11:54 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Don't suppose you have our one Superbowl Appearance do you!? (Hoping that changes very VERY soon!)
Old 08-01-2009, 11:56 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but I saw it on another site the other day that the Lions have retired their black jerseys...

What jerseys are retired in the NFL? I know the Dolphins Coral (orange) one... Must be a few others floating about... Do Atlanta still wear red? Can't say I remember the last time as everytime seem to have seen them this season they've been in white or black!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Don't suppose you have our one Superbowl Appearance do you!? (Hoping that changes very VERY soon!)

Nope. Sorry.

I don't think I have any Panthers game
Old 09-01-2009, 12:08 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Boo!!! I take back my comments now!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but I saw it on another site the other day that the Lions have retired their black jerseys...

What jerseys are retired in the NFL? I know the Dolphins Coral (orange) one... Must be a few others floating about... Do Atlanta still wear red? Can't say I remember the last time as everytime seem to have seen them this season they've been in white or black!

Good work on the "coral" btw... Rep points for that!

Miami haven't retired it, they just will never wear it again.

Atlanta certainly wear red (very frequently actually)
Eagles wear black too (MNF half way through the season).

Bills wear their throwbacks which are nice

I'd like to see a pattern of going "throwback" as an alternate jersey. I think it has much more tradition to it. Particularly for turkey day.

Alas, I can't find photos of the Fins throwbacks...
Old 09-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Lions retiring jerseys after 0-16.

Strikes of the Pats who have 8 retired numbers. There should be 3. Hannah, Tippett and someday, Tom Brady.

The Packers have retired very few for a team thats been around forever.

Do you think they will go back to retiring Number 4 since they cancelled that last year.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Under Fascist Rule

We are wearing throwbacks in weeks 3 and 6 next year against the Jets and Dolphins as its our 50th year.

So the oppo will both be wearing them as well.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Banned by Moderators

sLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
We are wearing throwbacks in weeks 3 and 6 next year against the Jets and Dolphins as its our 50th year.

So the oppo will both be wearing them as well.
Pat the Pat was one of the best logos of all time.

Elvis the Pat is a load of wank

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)