Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 16-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Reculer pour mieux sauter

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cracking Seahawks win. Slightly fortunate witht he referee's call at the end that could have gone either way but a great clutch kick. Come on you Hawks
Old 16-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I switched to commentary of that game once the Giants game was in the bag and with the score at 28-27 - what a finish!!!
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 16-10-2006, 06:29 PM

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gotta love the fact that the Jets beat those pesky Dolphins.

Granted I nearly had heart failure as the fish came back from 3-20 to 17-20 in no time.

My free $10 bet on the Jets to win the Superbowl at 100/1 lives a little longer!!! :-)
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 16-10-2006, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Found a free radio feed for anyone wanting Dolphins updates:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Hope you listened last night, squire!!
Old 16-10-2006, 06:32 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was watching the game on the PC and to be honest as a Seahawks fan it was dreadful. I lost the picture at 21-7 to the Rams and so just followed the rest of the game on the ESPN game log and in a Seahawk chat room. Must of been great to watch the end of it.

The look on Holmgrens face as the winning kick goes over is great. (try to catch it on ESPN blitz if you get the chance.)

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 16-10-2006, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Thank you Olindo, another week, another big miss. Tricky from 51 yards, but that why you get quite big money for a kicker. Might as well have Vanderchoke kicking for us.
Good news is that if you subscribe to NFL Field Pass they archive the commentaries from 2004 to the present It means you can listen to the Jet commentary of that miss again and again.....as I'll be doing this week.
Old 17-10-2006, 06:34 AM
Croatian Eagle

kolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behind
Did anyone see Cardinals - Bears MNF? What a game. Cardinals played like they are 5:0, Matt Leinart was great, deefence forced 6 turnovers in 3 quaters and were up by 20 points. CArds had 4 chances to put the game away, and they blew it up every time, amazing. They had a chance for a 40 yard field goal to win it and... ah, you know how it ended. Tipical Cardinals, that's why they are loosers. Last week they missed field goal for the overtime, now for the win.... I'm so frustrated...
Old 17-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Always worth a read Kolja:

Grim, you know you're destined to finish 9-7 and just miss the play-offs.

Hey-ho, we get another high draft pick in a year where the player pool is pretty weak.
Old 17-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Croatian Eagle

kolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Grim, you know you're destined to finish 9-7 and just miss the play-offs.
I would take 9-7 in a heartbeat. I see us wining next 6 games, but loosing 3 out of last 4 (Broncos, Seahawks and Chargers) which would have us at 8-8. But I think there is potential in this team, although I said that when Jake Plumer was drafted from ASU 7-8 years ago and all we got is a play off win against Cryboys.

Great link!
Old 17-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yikes, that Denny Green video is pretty scary. I think someone should make Alex Ferguson make some remarks about Neil Rackers, just to see if it is possible to push him totally over the edge.
Old 17-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can anyone confirm what the situation was when we took the FG attempt?

From what I saw (3am with no sound on a dodgy screen), it looked like we had 33 seconds left and a time out!

Why the hell didn't we play two more plays and get into field goal range properly?
Old 17-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Hair by Les Porter

It was fourth down Elliott.

Old 18-10-2006, 06:31 PM

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers.
Old 22-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Redskins off to the 5-0 Colts today - i fear the worst
Old 22-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
TB go 21 zip up, McNabb throws a 52 yard pass for TD to level things with 30 seconds left, then TB....

Matt Bryant kicked a 62-yard field goal with 0 secs left...

TB win 23-21
Old 22-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Yikes! That's incredible.

Dolphins doing the usual, after weeks of semi-heroic defence the offense decides to awaken (slightly), only for the defence to utterly capitulate. 1-6 coming up (0-7 against the spread).
Old 22-10-2006, 11:40 PM

••••••• shambles.

My friend is a die hard cheesehead, he laughed lots.

I've never looked so forward to a bye week.

(And I got called for holding 3 times in my match today!!!)

On the plus side, next weeks show (on Sky) will feature a few clips from Sheffield Uni. The Miami dolphins cheeries (believe it when you see it!) are coming and we're going to be on telly.

I'll be in my white CC fins jersey
Old 23-10-2006, 12:54 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Even The Raiders won!

Possibly the worst ever team to play in the NFL in my 25 years here.
Old 23-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Genius

joyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
you're forgetting about the early 90s Pats Bob, and of course the 80s Bucs.

What is going on with the Dolphins and the Jets? How can they be so much worse/better than advertised?
Old 23-10-2006, 07:17 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Hi guys, just started to get into the NFL, but I don't have a team as yet, any suggestions?

Not that it's a necessity, but my favourite colour is green.

I've narrowed it down to 1 of these 3 teams...

Seattle Seahawks (I like their uniform, simple as), Carolina Panthers (cool name, cool uniform!), Philadelphia Eagles (play in greenish and called the Eagles!).

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 23-10-2006 at 08:22 AM.