Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Who do you want as Labour leader?
Rebecca Long Bailey 31 8.24%
Angela Rayner 23 6.12%
Jess Phillips 95 25.27%
Keir Starmer 140 37.23%
Emily Thornberry 23 6.12%
Other (name them in thread) 64 17.02%
Voters: 376. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-01-2020, 09:11 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
such a disappointing cop out NHE AJ even told you what to google for try this one for starters.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I await your commentary on how the ICC is anti semitic with interest.
All sorts including Obama has been accused of anti-semitism by Likud supporters. There are loads of instances over the last 10 years, sadly under Netanhyu it has become a policy.

He has even labelled a Jewish owned TV station anti-semitic. The same TV station has been pivotal in exposing his corruption. It is used as a political tool.

Rather than have a look into the issue, NHE just wants to bury his head in the sand.

Pathetic

What is tragic is there is a genuine issue of anti-Semitism that needs clamping down on. False accusations of anti-Semitism for political gain dangerously muddys the water. It really doesn't help those suffering on the sharp end
Old 14-01-2020, 09:13 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Anyway enough of the Israel tangent, I look forward to learning more of Nandy
Old 14-01-2020, 09:23 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Nandy secured the nomination of the NUM. Should be in a good place to make it to the next stage..
Agreed. However, the NUM now has a membership of 750.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Really, Palestinians are a "semite" people, as I understand the word.
A classic of the genre
Old 14-01-2020, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Agreed. However, the NUM now has a membership of 750.
You might say that's not a lot of members but they are an underground movement
Old 14-01-2020, 10:24 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here

EDIT: And I've never seen this before and I know it's not directly relevant but it is genius!

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!

Last edited by eddieskyclad; 14-01-2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:36 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
All sorts including Obama has been accused of anti-semitism by Likud supporters. There are loads of instances over the last 10 years, sadly under Netanhyu it has become a policy.

He has even labelled a Jewish owned TV station anti-semitic. The same TV station has been pivotal in exposing his corruption. It is used as a political tool.

Rather than have a look into the issue, NHE just wants to bury his head in the sand.

Pathetic

What is tragic is there is a genuine issue of anti-Semitism that needs clamping down on. False accusations of anti-Semitism for political gain dangerously muddys the water. It really doesn't help those suffering on the sharp end
I put forward a view which you and others can disagree with. The reason this is on this thread is there are those in Labour who will vote in the leadership contest who have disagreed as well. On occasions this has stepped over to antisemitism. The BoD put forward a ten point view on how this can be addressed and yet again all the same rows come out. It's made no difference that all the leadership candidates have agreed.
This is where I will not to use your term bury my head in the sand. Is there any doubt that antisemitism permeates through Labour from the top to the bottom. I now have no doubt it does.
Sure we can debate Netanyahu I dislike his politics as much as I dislike those of Likud. You may not like his views his vision for Israel I dont so we agree. However the accusations he has made regarding antisemitism I did try to explain in the previous response.
We are not going to agree but within this debate a one sided view benefits no one.
Enough I agree I reserve though to discuss this again when the EHRC report comes out. Maybe better in a separate thread.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:40 PM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Absolutely and you can see why.
Many in the tory party said the same about apartheid south Africa. So we forget about issues beyond Britain how ignorant. The actions of the Israel apartheid regime are responsible for much of the destabilisation of the Middle east and it has been accused by the Un of war crimes. The labour party will not be turned into little Englanders.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:53 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
I put forward a view which you and others can disagree with. The reason this is on this thread is there are those in Labour who will vote in the leadership contest who have disagreed as well. On occasions this has stepped over to antisemitism. The BoD put forward a ten point view on how this can be addressed and yet again all the same rows come out. It's made no difference that all the leadership candidates have agreed.
This is where I will not to use your term bury my head in the sand. Is there any doubt that antisemitism permeates through Labour from the top to the bottom. I now have no doubt it does.
Sure we can debate Netanyahu I dislike his politics as much as I dislike those of Likud. You may not like his views his vision for Israel I dont so we agree. However the accusations he has made regarding antisemitism I did try to explain in the previous response.
We are not going to agree but within this debate a one sided view benefits no one.
Enough I agree I reserve though to discuss this again when the EHRC report comes out. Maybe better in a separate thread.
People on here disagree with you on the nature of Israel and that’s enough to confirm everything you think. Totally blinkered.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:37 PM

Quote:
No I asked you a question about the Israeli state using accusations of anti-Semitism as a political tool.

You said it was a good question but have steadfastly refused to even examine the subject matter let alone answer the question you said was a good one.

That is pathetic.

I am not blind to racism in political parties of all persuasions including instances of anti-Semitism in the Labour party.

You however have stated that anti-Semitism is all important to you because 'family comes first'. I.e. racism is only important to you when it directly effects you and yours.
Old 15-01-2020, 07:24 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Nandy secured the nomination of the NUM. Should be in a good place to make it to the next stage..
NUM, as in National Union of Mineworkers? Are they still going?
Old 15-01-2020, 07:31 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
Many in the tory party said the same about apartheid south Africa. So we forget about issues beyond Britain how ignorant. The actions of the Israel apartheid regime are responsible for much of the destabilisation of the Middle east and it has been accused by the Un of war crimes. The labour party will not be turned into little Englanders.
The trouble is, from the outside, Labour are arguing about the number of angels dancing on a pinhead. Especially when it boils down arcane debates about the definition of 'antisemitism'. It's not only irrelevant to British voters, it's also alienating.
Old 15-01-2020, 08:00 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
LOL do some of you do this through being brainwashed where whatever Labour does the excuses always seem that The Tories are worse to shield yourselves from criticism?

Well whatever you say you got blasted at the last election for talking about all the wrong things, the voters don't want Labour to be little Englanders but maybe get some sense of that you actually like the place and its people rather than just ideologies and cults
Old 15-01-2020, 08:34 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-01-2020, 08:38 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
No I asked you a question about the Israeli state using accusations of anti-Semitism as a political tool.

You said it was a good question but have steadfastly refused to even examine the subject matter let alone answer the question you said was a good one.

That is pathetic.

I am not blind to racism in political parties of all persuasions including instances of anti-Semitism in the Labour party.

You however have stated that anti-Semitism is all important to you because 'family comes first'. I.e. racism is only important to you when it directly effects you and yours.
I refer you to post 2355.......
Old 15-01-2020, 08:39 AM

akinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Good question can you give an example
The right wing in the US labelling Bernie Sanders antisemitic.
Old 15-01-2020, 09:18 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinbiyifan View Post
The right wing in the US labelling Bernie Sanders antisemitic.
Two insults for the price of one,, jewish and anti semitic.
Old 15-01-2020, 09:26 AM

akinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
Two insults for the price of one,, jewish and anti semitic.
Pardon
Old 15-01-2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
I refer you to post 2355.......
You didn't answer the question you called good.

You demanded examples but refused to look at any.

You then said you don't like Netanyahu, you never answered the question, you never looked at the issue.
Old 15-01-2020, 10:26 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
NUM, as in National Union of Mineworkers? Are they still going?
There are no deep coal mines left so feck only knows who the 750 members are or why they are still in it. Nostalgia?
While shadow energy sec (I think) Nandy Pandy asked Cameron to apologise on behalf of the government for the miners strike. He nearly died laughing.
Anyway that's how she curried favour with them and got their backing. The 750 are still smarting over that thrashing and she used it to her advantage.