Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-01-2020, 03:47 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdougie View Post
I'd take 12-15 mill just to free up funds/wages
12-15m would be extremely useful too.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:49 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
12-15m would be extremely useful too.
Indeed bid for Eze at qpr
Old 07-01-2020, 03:53 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Don't see loan would be much use to us we can't move on as there probaly send him back in summer and were back to square 1 we need to sell get him off wage bill then we can get new striker in what a fair price fo cb is a good question tho
If he ended up getting 8 goals for them, his value would go up substantially. Perhaps he just needs a fresh start. A loan with a commitment to buy if they stay up could also work.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:08 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post

A number of names have been linked with*Villa*including Michy Batshuayi, Olivier Giroud, Emmanuel Adebayor and AC Milan striker Krzysztof Piątek.

According to The Telegraph,*Villa have also asked Palace about the possibility of re-signing Belgian striker Benteke.
Who wrote that article expecting to be taken seriously. Still I am sure Adebeyor would sign if they want him
Old 07-01-2020, 04:21 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Please football gods
Old 07-01-2020, 05:19 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
why do Villa want to employ him?

what role will they offer him? Cleaner? Groundsman?

He could always be one of those pretend players they use on the training pitch.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:22 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post

they would like a statue in one of their hospitality boxes
Old 07-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
If they stay up.

Any fixed fee agreement would be reliant on Villa surviving. The chances are that if he goes there and fails, then they do not score goals, they do not stay up and we get him back. If he goes there and is successful then we do not get back a striker who has shown he scores goals in this league.

A loan with a requirement to buy doesn't work for us unless the fee is inflated, but that not to say it would not be agreed to late in the window when it is the only option.
Based on previous windows, what is the likelihood of us selling him? Genuinely asking as I have no idea how actively we've tried in the past few. However, from the outside it seems like we have, with no success.

Regardless of the stipulation, we stand to pay him almost £500k waiting till the end of January, and with Villa not going to outright buy him, there is every chance of him being a Palace player come June anyway. Might as well loan with the feint possibility of them having to buy him, than not. Plus the added bonuses of possibly getting our replacement in earlier, his wages covered earlier and of course him not scoring against us, which is all but guaranteed if we sell
Old 07-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quick ! Someone start a thread about being gutted that Benteke could be off...should put another £60 on the value.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:52 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd take £10m. I've lost hope in him and his wages are still big.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:04 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quite frankly we should give him away if we can
Old 07-01-2020, 06:13 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
In your dreams, I can imagine a deal where they effectively take over a chunk of his wages and we pay the balance till his contract expires
Old 07-01-2020, 06:19 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post

Not as a driver, so someone will have to give him a lift.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:24 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
In your dreams, I can imagine a deal where they effectively take over a chunk of his wages and we pay the balance till his contract expires
The reasons we offered him a year extension were, I guess -

1. On the off chance he found some form, confidence and started scoring again and we had a small part of our £30m striker back. Whilst he’s looked more mobile and marginally better than last year, it really is no surprise that his goal tally this season is 0 from 15.

2. We might be able to get some kind of fee for him, even a couple of million. The worst case scenario was he started banging them in and walked away on a free.

I’m guessing we now wish we hadn’t offered the new contact? I just can’t see anyone else paying his full wage. Hopefully villa will surprise us and offer £5m?!
Old 07-01-2020, 06:24 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Not as a driver, so someone will have to give him a lift.
Surely his wife could drive him around? Oh wait
Old 07-01-2020, 06:25 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Surely his wife could drive him around? Oh wait
She could probably do a better job up front.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:29 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
The reasons we offered him a year extension were, I guess -

1. On the off chance he found some form, confidence and started scoring again and we had a small part of our £30m striker back. Whilst he’s looked more mobile and marginally better than last year, it really is no surprise that his goal tally this season is 0 from 15.

2. We might be able to get some kind of fee for him, even a couple of million. The worst case scenario was he started banging them in and walked away on a free.

I’m guessing we now wish we hadn’t offered the new contact? I just can’t see anyone else paying his full wage. Hopefully villa will surprise us and offer £5m?!
I agree with Point 1, you are probably right. But as the form has failed to materialise, I think the chances of point 2 coming true are unlikely.
Now his wages are clearly north of 100K a week and then there are (don't laugh) goal bonuses, appearance fees and loyalty bonuses on top which as far as I know are all pretty standard for any contract. With this in mind, if Villa or anyone else wanted him, I can see them saying we will take him off your hands on an 18 month contract (eg what is left), and they pay, say 75K a week and Palace pay the balance. That is still an attractive offer for a player who has completely lost it here, would free up some wages too. Not saying it will happen, but it could, provided we get another striker.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:33 PM

Hayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkHayes 1 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
I was told we were offered 12m for him last season but Parish wanted £20m!!
Old 07-01-2020, 06:40 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be surprised if Villa have done anything more than enquire here and this is their final fall back position if all other striker options fail.

Another difficulty I foresee is I thought Villa were under FFP pressure so surely we would still be stuffed in terms of potential fee and funding wages ?
Old 07-01-2020, 06:41 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
£10m and his ridiculous wages off the balance sheet please

Bye Christian

Thanks for a great first season