Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-01-2020, 11:13 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Loaning him doesnt really make much sense to me, particularly to another Prem team.
It does to me if the loan agreement stated that he has to play against us.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:14 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
We can’t hit lower than where we are with Benteke. It’s best if he moves on.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:45 AM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
It does to me if the loan agreement stated that he has to play against us.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:48 AM

Old Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
We know we can't win right?

If he stays here he'll be a donkey and never score again
If he goes to Villa on loan he'll look like a donkey, never get a game and come back here and never score again
If he goes to Villa on a permanent transfer he'll rediscover his world beater form and become a £30m+ striker again
He is extremely vulnerable to losses of confidence. Itís been very noticeable that when he has played for Belgium and scored a goal or two, his form for us has improved immediately afterwards for a period. And he has been very unlucky for us. Iíve lost count of the number of times he has hit the woodwork or had a shot saved miraculously.

I think thereís a good chance that if he returned to Aston Villa he would do very well.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:54 AM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
We canít hit lower than where we are with Benteke. Itís best if he moves on.
Own goals
Old 10-01-2020, 11:56 AM

Dalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDalianeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am slightly surprised that the attitude towards Benteke from the vast majority of fans has not turned toxic. Most appreciate that he continues to try and that there is a great player in there. We just can’t unlock that, and he has lost confidence. Most other players would get crucified with the return in the form of goals vs games especially playing for a team halfway up the table.

I am with the majority on him. But I am still impressed with the patience shown by some that can turn prettty aggressive towards certain individual players.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:00 PM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I mean, thereís no reason to slate the guy for just not being all that good / losing his confidence.

I think heís shown enough desire in his performances to suggest he wants to make a success of his time here and to start scoring again. It just never really seems to work out.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:49 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
If we got Benteke off the wage bill plus any kind of transfer fee during January, will everybody shut up about Dougie earning his crust?
Old 10-01-2020, 12:50 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
I mean, thereís no reason to slate the guy for just not being all that good / losing his confidence.

I think heís shown enough desire in his performances to suggest he wants to make a success of his time here and to start scoring again. It just never really seems to work out.
Not seen any real evidence of desire. Often looks lost, confused and frustrated. Occasional flashes maybe...
Old 10-01-2020, 12:59 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
We should stop interrupting the poor blokes holiday with these inconvenient Saturday afternoon exercise sessions
Old 10-01-2020, 01:04 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle View Post
Just know that he will go to Villa and score plenty.
I bet he doesn't do either
Old 10-01-2020, 01:14 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Villa sign Benteke, will they have to take his rubbish brother, Christian, as part of the deal like we die?
Old 10-01-2020, 02:19 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Roy said that Benteke's injury will keep him out for another 2 weeks, no mention of him or Connor being loaned out.

COYP
Old 10-01-2020, 02:21 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Roy said that Benteke's injury will keep him out for another 2 weeks, no mention of him or Connor being loaned out.

COYP
I thought he did say that Connor needed games and we couldn't guarantee that to him and so....? But nothing specific. I didn't hear the question on that one.
Old 10-01-2020, 02:33 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
If Villa sign Benteke, will they have to take his rubbish brother, Christian, as part of the deal like we die?
Maybe that is all he needs, his brother and his form will return?
Old 10-01-2020, 02:33 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Is Bentekes injury even real or is it desperately trying to make sure he stays intact for this window?
Old 10-01-2020, 02:39 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Benteke won’t go unless we get another striker in
Old 10-01-2020, 02:46 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Benteke wonít go unless we get another striker in

What if CW stays... weíll have Ayew/CT/CW ?
Old 10-01-2020, 02:47 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
What if CW stays... weíll have Ayew/CT/CW ?
CW is off on loan to champ soon
Old 10-01-2020, 03:06 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke to villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalianeagle View Post
I am slightly surprised that the attitude towards Benteke from the vast majority of fans has not turned toxic. Most appreciate that he continues to try and that there is a great player in there. We just canít unlock that, and he has lost confidence. Most other players would get crucified with the return in the form of goals vs games especially playing for a team halfway up the table.

I am with the majority on him. But I am still impressed with the patience shown by some that can turn prettty aggressive towards certain individual players.

When he has come on as a sub this year he has not, by any means, played badly. With a bit more luck he could have had a couple of goals. I remember an excellent header and save and an overhead kick that missed narrowly.

Last edited by costello; 10-01-2020 at 03:10 PM.