Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 08-01-2020, 03:56 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I also wonder if this is the kind of loan that could become permanent if he does well but not 'too well'.
My thoughts as well. One of the attractions at MU with OGS over Jose is all the young players coming through. I would suspect Jose would far rather spend £30m on a late 20s RB from La Ligament or Serie A than play this lad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 08-01-2020, 04:00 PM

Montyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Maybe not as close as once suggested ......PL TRIO CHASE WALKER-PETERS

Brighton, Crystal Palace and Southampton are all interested in signing Kyle Walker-Peters on loan from Tottenham this month.

Spurs are expected to let the 22-year-old right-back out for the rest of the season and he wants to remain in the Premier League.

And all three clubs expressed interest in taking Walker-Peters on loan last summer, but he began the season in the Spurs first-team. There is also interest from clubs abroad.

Walker-Peters moving to Southampton, however, has been described as unlikely by a source on the south coast, while Brighton are said to want to prefer to buy a new player outright.

One source has told Sky Sports News that Palace are in talks with Spurs and keen to get the deal done, but it is understood that nothing is close to being decided for the spurs graduate.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:02 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He has looked excellent on occasions for spurs but not really stepped up a level recently. Think he would be a good fit for us and maybe loan with view to permanent might be the way to go.

Just worry we might be using loan spaces for a RB when we may need a striker &/or winger.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
I think this will probably be all tbh
Interesting. How do you know this then?
Old 08-01-2020, 04:07 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not over impressed with him if honest . Saw him for Tottenham once and against us in Cup . Quite small 5ft 8 and physically bit like Meyer I recall . Doesn't seem to be anywhere near Tottenham first team but at least he is a right back . Wish we could sign someone permanent though - difficult in January but should have been done in Summer .
Cenk-Tosun again not sure about him , hope we get someone with pace as well --- Jarrod Bowen ( no chance though )

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-01-2020, 04:11 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just looking to get numbers in, permanent signings will only warm up in the last so weeks of the window as agents get as much interest as they can in their clients.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:12 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would be enquiring about Seamus Coleman first
Old 08-01-2020, 04:13 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Not over impressed with him if honest . Saw him for Tottenham once and against us in Cup . Quite small 5ft 8 and physically bit like Meyer I recall . Doesn't seem to be anywhere near Tottenham first team but at least he is a right back . Wish we could sign someone permanent though - difficult in January but should have been done in Summer .
Cenk-Tosun again not sure about him , hope we get someone with pace as well --- Jarrod Bowen ( no chance though )

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Yeah I'm not convinced how good he is. But I haven't seen him enough and he would certainly help with the squad.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:14 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
My thoughts as well. One of the attractions at MU with OGS over Jose is all the young players coming through. I would suspect Jose would far rather spend £30m on a late 20s RB from La Ligament or Serie A than play this lad.
I doubt he will make the grade there to be honest. The question is will he make a good Premier League player for a mid-table club? Until he gets games we won't know.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:29 PM
crap ball gazer!

bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bald-eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMH57 View Post
Who do you think we should go for at right -back then , Terence Trent-Arnold?
No, he cant defend for shit
Old 08-01-2020, 04:33 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
That's what they said about Sakho.
And 'they' we're right!
Old 08-01-2020, 04:33 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Interesting. How do you know this then?
Simply ,he doesnít.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Happy with KWP on loan 'til May.

It'd be nice if we stopped plugging gaps and looked to the future at some point though. Sadly I think this is where we're at until the Americans piss off.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:53 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
I have just been told that Walker- Peters will be conformed next week on 6 month loan deal and option to buy for £15m plus add-ons. Palace have beaten 3 other clubs including Brighton & Southampton to secure the deal.

From a itk on holmesdale.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:02 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Happy with KWP on loan 'til May.

It'd be nice if we stopped plugging gaps and looked to the future at some point though. Sadly I think this is where we're at until the Americans piss off.
Keeping my glass half full, it may be that our primary targets won't be available until summer, either due to a reluctant club, or our PL status. Pouring a bit more water in the glass... there'd be more in the pot for other permanents. It may also be that Roy can't wait until the end of January and doesn't want the same outcome as the last window, this may be more likely.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:04 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has looked pretty poor this season, but plenty of room for improvement.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:06 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Simply ,he doesnít.

Donít shatter my dreams!
Old 08-01-2020, 05:09 PM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone else aware of his uncle?
Former Mil*w*ll and clowns player Phil Walker?
Old 08-01-2020, 05:11 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Given our recent right backs have been 6' plus a 5' 8" one might be interesting.

My prediction is for Joel to return from injury and maintain his place.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 08-01-2020, 05:13 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
I always get this one confused with the thug that used to play for Spurs and had the habit of throwing Wilf into advertising boards.