Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-01-2020, 04:51 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
I had a kebab on the way home after the game. I am going to tuck into a moussaka in about an hour.

I hope nobody objects.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:42 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
I had a kebab on the way home after the game. I am going to tuck into a moussaka in about an hour.

I hope nobody objects.
Meat is murder.
Old 13-01-2020, 07:35 AM

BollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Oh how my heart bleeds

I notice no mention of their fellow swarthy cousins who suffered far greater at the hands of the brutish Turks than they did.

When they can claim 1.5 million deaths then maybe that is the time to pipe up about injustice, not when you can only claim 750k.

I now hope Cenk scores a hat trick the next time they are in town. Let's see where their whining gets them amongst the Selhurst faithful then.
There are some total morons on this site. Christ knows. But ******* hell you take the biscuit, you ******* ignorant twat
Old 13-01-2020, 07:40 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollockyBill View Post
There are some total morons on this site. Christ knows. But ******* hell you take the biscuit, you ******* ignorant twat
I am amazed you have taken my post seriously.

But seeing as you have, I should point out my figures are based on worst case scenario in both instances.
Old 13-01-2020, 08:02 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am amazed you have taken my post seriously.

But seeing as you have, I should point out my figures are based on worst case scenario in both instances.
I'd be avoiding public toilets if I were you...
Old 13-01-2020, 08:08 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has nobody stopped to think that whoever waving the Greek flag may have been a fan of Sokratis Papastathopoulos? Or is that far too a sensible suggestion, and there needs to be some sort of evil undertone to this all (which I find quite far-fetched)?
Old 13-01-2020, 08:11 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
I'd be avoiding public toilets if I were you...
I have to assume this comment Slim is based on something Bollocks has posted.
Old 13-01-2020, 08:15 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Grexit supporter ?
Old 13-01-2020, 08:42 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have to assume this comment Slim is based on something Bollocks has posted.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 13-01-2020, 08:49 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollockyBill View Post
Wow angry. Are you Kemal Ataturk? Or indeed Erdoygan...?

The Armenian Genocide and also the expulsion of Greeks is quite well known and non-controversial as an act, outside of Turkey of course. Inside Turkey it’s verboten and a crime to discuss it.
Old 13-01-2020, 08:58 AM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Has nobody stopped to think that whoever waving the Greek flag may have been a fan of Sokratis Papastathopoulos? Or is that far too a sensible suggestion, and there needs to be some sort of evil undertone to this all (which I find quite far-fetched)?
By someone within the HF block? Very much doubt they'd be waving a flag in homage to an opposition player somehow!
Old 13-01-2020, 09:05 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
Fella on twitter brought it in as he seems to have a political problem with Turkey and Cenk’s role in this.

Don’t know enough about where the Greeks fit in, but I do know they are far from friendly.
Only thing with that is that the Turkish army went south, not north.

Any other nations we should be aware of in the squad? Perhaps everybody should fill in a form upon entry declaring any political and geographical allegiance which they feel strongly about and then that should be handed to Roy prior to kick-off to make sure nobody gets offended.
Old 13-01-2020, 09:07 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
This was his justification by the way.

“Tosun celebrates goals with the military salute to the Turkish army, the Turkish army have recently made illegal deals with Libya ignoring Greek waters and Islands and invade our airspace multiple times a day to antagonise us as well as occupying Cyprus and trying to steal its gas”.
Was this written on the flag?

The guy who sits next to me at work is Cypriot (greek) so I'll ask him if he is happy with a greek fella being offended on his behalf or not.
Old 13-01-2020, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bin View Post
Nothing, if they were waving a Turkish flag in support of our Turkish player, but they were waving a Greek flag, to be provocative. If you don't think that is provocative why do you think it was waved, are you unable to use logic?

It's akin to racism as far as I am concerned, someone deliberately choose to be cause offence to one of our players and worse still it was one of our own, so called 'supporters' within a group who are very vocal about 'supporting the team and creating a good atmosphere'

If I see it happen again I will complain to the club...end of
Xenophobia, not racism though really.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:52 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post
By someone within the HF block? Very much doubt they'd be waving a flag in homage to an opposition player somehow!
Could have been - possibly a family member or someone that knows him. You don't have to hate every opposition player
Old 13-01-2020, 02:06 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
People on here having difficulty realising that the players are humans from countries not just UK and that politics and sport DO mix. Frequently.

Unfortunately for those poor fans you can’t brush nationality, nationalism, race, politics or war under the carpet. Sport happens in this world. Not a vacuum.

I suspect we will see many more Turks and maybe Greeks and other posting on here and twitter and some visibly in a the real world.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:18 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Am appalled I missed this incident. And at a time I wasn't being offended by anything.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:27 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
how has nobody posted the twitter link where the person responsible for 'displaying' the flag has explained their actions?
Old 13-01-2020, 06:05 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
how has nobody posted the twitter link where the person responsible for 'displaying' the flag has explained their actions?
What, this one?

Twitter post by Andreas Palmas reads:

It was me, nothing to do with the HF, I'm a Greek and I stand against a player that supports a army that violates our airspace everyday and signs illegal deals with Libya ignoring our islands despite occupying a third of Cyprus and trying to drill in its EEZ‘

Hope this helps.
Old 13-01-2020, 06:11 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stupid gesture and explanation. What a total dumbass that guy is.