Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-01-2020, 11:24 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
No you didn't
Old 14-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Probationary User

olivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
No you didn't
well tbf, I did not. Do you ask your mates provocative questions about their nation's history, which they had no control of?
Old 14-01-2020, 11:39 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivertwist View Post
I did, he pushed me back with whether I recognise Winston as a war criminal, had to concede there.
So he doesn't.

But no real criticism of him personally for that (though I have a lot for Turkish governments down the years for not holding their hands up to the atrocities their ancestors commited on the Armenian people) as that is what he has been taught to think.

Many countries tell a false tale. Almost picked at random, as an example Russia!
Old 14-01-2020, 11:44 AM
Probationary User

olivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkolivertwist sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
So he doesn't.

But no real criticism of him personally for that (though I have a lot for Turkish governments down the years for not holding their hands up to the atrocities their ancestors commited on the Armenian people) as that is what he has been taught to think.

Many countries tell a false tale. Almost picked at random, as an example Russia!
fair take mate.

anyway, i think this thread is past its expiration date, giving it is the one individual doing the act and Tosun didn't even notice it, doubt he will dare doing it again facing this amount of criticism from fellow Palace fans. All good, we will love all our players no matter their ethnic background.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:49 AM

Dlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDlm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So where does everyone stand now

If we have Greeks coming to support our club are they no longer allowed to bring a greek flag because there is a Turkish player at the club?
Old 14-01-2020, 11:51 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlm View Post

If we have Greeks coming to support our club are they no longer allowed to bring a greek flag because there is a Turkish player at the club?
flag is alright, if they are bringing it for every match day, why shouldn't they? Turkey and Greece are not at war and as I said their people visit each other's countries often. But, well, booing is kind of being a tit, IMO.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:56 AM

Psych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
well tbf, I did not. Do you ask your mates provocative questions about their nation's history, which they had no control of?

Only if they’re German. And only then if not really mates.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlm View Post

I'd like supporters to support our team. I'm not sure how any country flag - unless it has the addition of a Palace badge or wording - does that, so generally, no, I'm not keen. Equally, I'm not particularly bothered, except where it is specifically waved in protest at one of our players, which appears to have been the case here.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 14-01-2020, 12:04 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How did they get a ticket?
Old 14-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Is he made up?
Old 14-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Hadron Collider

Maybe now he's here some London Turks may pop along and wave a Turkish flag.... who cares.
Still think a Military salute is the next level..
Old 14-01-2020, 12:27 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm not comfortable with fans, or players for that matter, making political statements at Palace at all. We should be an inclusive club where for 90 minutes all are welcome.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:28 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Maybe now he's here some London Turks may pop along and wave a Turkish flag.... who cares..
hahaha this would be cringe worthy, Crystal Palace a melting pot
Old 14-01-2020, 12:28 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:31 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
What, this one?
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Twitter post by Andreas Palmas reads:

It was me, nothing to do with the HF, I'm a Greek and I stand against a player that supports a army that violates our airspace everyday and signs illegal deals with Libya ignoring our islands despite occupying a third of Cyprus and trying to drill in its EEZ‘

Hope this helps.
Beware Greeks bearing rifts.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Yes
It doesn't matter in Spain .... never won a war...
Old 14-01-2020, 12:35 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
It doesn't matter in Spain .... never won a war...
Who was talking about Spain?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:46 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
this is a no-issue, asked my turkish pal, he said it is not even on the news and tosun was not aware it was directed at him. things are alright between two nations, greeks frequently visit Turkish aegean side, same with Turks being all over Greek islands and Salonica. It is a flag of a sovereign state, nothing any offensive and I doubt Cenk even noticed it.
Exactly, there's no problems between them. I even heard the Greeks were going to offer the Turks a giant wooden horse as a peace deal.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Exactly, there's no problems between them. I even heard the Greeks were going to offer the Turks a giant wooden horse as a peace deal.
exactly, it still stays in Troia, lovely place in western Turkey.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Who was talking about Spain?
Me just then.