Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still remember his free kick for Watford in the Semi's of the play-offs back in 06. Crushing defeat that was.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:36 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
Still remember his free kick for Watford in the Semi's of the play-offs back in 06. Crushing defeat that was.
One of my worst experiences at palace. Going to that second leg was depressing.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:30 PM

Seanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He’s 34!
Old 14-01-2020, 02:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Worst line-up selection by a Palace manager for me. It was all on Dowie that day. Equalled only by FDB's selection for his first game against Huddersfield.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:32 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Yep, highlight was the Palace fan putting it in. I actually got on tele that second leg as well, biting my nails. Must have been through the boredom.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:42 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Yeah, I was in 'the press box' (i.e. a cramped bench at the back of the stand) for that game, sitting next to Steve Claridge. A journalist mate of mine couldn't stomach going. He made the right call. I was the only 'journo' there with no laptop, notebook, pencil etc. Just sat there looking glum. Even the sandwiches were depressing.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:09 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
It's quite funny reading this thread. A club like Inter Milan see Ashley Young as an ideal player to play multiple roles on either wing in a team pushing for the Serie A title and Champions League qualification, but supporters on here think he isn't good enough for us.
I don’t think anyone has denied that he’s a decent wing back, and Conte is the wing back master. Hodgson is not.

Besides, Inter Milan’s transfer policy has been a bit of a shit show for the past half a decade. Overpaid ancient players all over the shop (Candreva, Vallejo, Nainggolan, Melo, Nagotomo etc). Conte is doing a remarkable job there, but as an entire operation they’re not really a club palace should look up to.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:11 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
We actually outplayed them first half. I remember saying to my mate at half time that we'd regret not taking advantage of our superiority and would probably now lose 1-0. If only.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 14-01-2020, 03:19 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Yeah, I was in 'the press box' (i.e. a cramped bench at the back of the stand) for that game, sitting next to Steve Claridge. A journalist mate of mine couldn't stomach going. He made the right call. I was the only 'journo' there with no laptop, notebook, pencil etc. Just sat there looking glum. Even the sandwiches were depressing.
Dismal game. Shocked it was all over so quickly in the first leg and the second leg was a nothing game.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:25 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't know how much longer he will continue to perform at the top level, but he has always been a classy player - especially against us it seems .

His game intelligence and the quality of delivery into the box are at a level we haven't had in our squad for years (Cabaye matched him for game smarts, but that's about it).
Old 14-01-2020, 05:12 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
We actually outplayed them first half. I remember saying to my mate at half time that we'd regret not taking advantage of our superiority and would probably now lose 1-0. If only.
I just remember thinking WTF when I saw the line-up. Dowie suddenly reshuffled the back 4 for the most important game of the season. He shifted Hall to right back, despite him being a centre back, moved Boyce to left back (dropping Borrowdale) despite him being a right back.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:34 PM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastend eagle View Post
I don't know how much longer he will continue to perform at the top level, but he has always been a classy player - especially against us it seems .

His game intelligence and the quality of delivery into the box are at a level we haven't had in our squad for years (Cabaye matched him for game smarts, but that's about it).
In 2011 maybe. Hes been trash for years.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:49 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
My memory of that game was the huge build up. Rob Fox got the place absolutely rocking pre game and even though we finished 6th we knew we were better than them. It was far from a formality but could never see 0-3. At the time I developed a pathological hatred of Darren Ward who I thought was appalling that day. Ashley Young played well that day mind just like he normally does when I have seen him play.
Old 14-01-2020, 06:36 PM

redeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I believe it was 0-0 at HT and we looked okay in the first half. Second half was one of the worst I've ever seen us play.
Old 14-01-2020, 06:56 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Marlon King, too. Just an early version of Troy Deeney - horrible, dirty, jailbird, Watford number 9 ****
Old 14-01-2020, 07:18 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Absolutely not. He could be great for us but we must be looking to get younger players.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:33 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz41 View Post
In 2011 maybe. Hes been trash for years.
Nope. Actually did a very good job of adapting his game as his body slowed.

Zaha in particular should study Young's decision making - almost always annoyingly makes the right choices. Great reader of the opposition.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:39 PM
I'm thinking about it

Has anyone mentioned his set piece delivery? People on here complain about the quality of ours a lot. His is pretty good.

I'm not sure if we should sign him but that would be one quality he could bring that we lack.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:53 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Has anyone mentioned his set piece delivery? People on here complain about the quality of ours a lot. His is pretty good.

I'm not sure if we should sign him but that would be one quality he could bring that we lack.
Yep, its not just his set peices. His delivery in general is a million miles ahead of anyone we've got judging by this clip from this year

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-01-2020, 08:02 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Vile, quasimodo, cheating, hunchbacked, diving ****, why would we he leave the club that reflects his character so well?

Moreover we aren't pants why would we want this wankstain?