Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
This guy is shady as hell.
Why is that?

He is very very good at what he does and it's no secret how ******* abysmal the clubs transfers and managerial appointments have been in the two seasons he has been away.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I thought you usually had to go to local banks etc to buy match tickets in Spain?
Nope, we still have box offices and you can buy.online too...of course it may be different for you at the Bernabau.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Nope, we still have box offices and you can buy.online too...of course it may be different for you at the Bernabau.
You are Owngoal and I claim my 5.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Flyer View Post
4 of us heading out to Seville in just under a fortnight, hoping to take in their match with Valencia. There's still no tickets for sale on their website, is that usual? Should I wait or try and call their ticket office?
Sevilla do release tickets on general sale very late. I would imagine tickets for the Valencia game will be today or tomorrow. You should be able to buy them from the ticket office when you arrive. I'd be amazed if it sold out. Do you or any of your friends speak Spanish?
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
You are Owngoal and I claim my 5.
1. I am not a racist
2. You are a self confessed Real fan
3. You chat shit init.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
must post more

Selhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Sevilla do release tickets on general sale very late. I would imagine tickets for the Valencia game will be today or tomorrow. You should be able to buy them from the ticket office when you arrive. I'd be amazed if it sold out. Do you or any of your friends speak Spanish?
Thanks Chelmsford. I'll keep checking the site over the next few days. Would rather have them in hand before we travel if possible but could always rock up there a bit earlier on match day.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
1. I am not a racist
2. You are a self confessed Real fan
3. You chat shit init.
You've hurt me deeply with these accusations.