Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old Today, 04:12 PM

Putney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
In my opinion the whole away section at the emirates is a very mediocre view. i am not a fan of the lower tier there at all. Far too shallow a rake.
I think any ground has a better view than the away end at Selhurst!
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Not the very back rows of the Lower Tier at Everton or Liverpool
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional 65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putney Eagle 1 View Post
Apart from poles, the view is pretty okay in the AW, until you get further back when it becomes shite. Same as or better than; entire back tier at WHAM, back rows of Anfield, much of the front at Arsenal, back at Everton. I also really dislike how far away it feels at Newcastle, though the view is clear.
Old Today, 04:26 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’d rather have the Selhurst view than walk up 14 flights of stairs to the one at Newcastle!
Old Today, 05:23 PM

Putney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses growPutney Eagle 1 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Id rather have the Selhurst view than walk up 14 flights of stairs to the one at Newcastle!
agreed - how they can get away with putting away fans there year after years is beyond me
Old Today, 05:24 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Id rather have the Selhurst view than walk up 14 flights of stairs to the one at Newcastle!
There is a lift 😁
Old Today, 05:46 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
And it's easy to get served at half time at Newcastle.
Old Today, 05:50 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Unless you're behind a pillar or are in the back 3 or 4 rows, there's nothing wrong with the view from the Arthur Wait stand
Old Today, 08:22 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I also really dislike how far away it feels at Newcastle, though the view is clear....... across the whole of the north east.
EFA