Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-06-2020, 12:04 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
They have won ONE game
That’s all it takes.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:14 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
Are you kidding me. Last time I took the time to write my thoughts about Palace youth, people just said I googled it. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

I will say that it is an awfully lot easier to keep an eye on Brighton's youth than Palaces though. For a start a fair amount of them are out on loan playing first team football. With academy cat1 they play at 7pm while Palaces played at 1pm (generally). This means I can watch most of Brighton's u23 games, I couldn't with Palaces. There is a fella on twitter who does in depth analytics for all things Brighton, including the youth players. I have never found that for Palace.

This is the truth. Until I find people who look into Palace as indepth as people who look into Brighton, I am always going to know a little bit more about Brighton than Palace.
You'd find lots of this in General Palace Discussion on the BBS - there are some very knowledgeable posters on there about the Palace youth set-up & Academy players. I told you how you could request access to other parts of the BBS but I can only conclude you haven't taken my advice.

It's almost like you're more interested in Brighton's set-up than Palace's, Dave - which is quite strange for a neutral.

Old 29-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Yeah
Old 29-06-2020, 02:11 PM

noone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
You'd find lots of this in General Palace Discussion on the BBS - there are some very knowledgeable posters on there about the Palace youth set-up & Academy players. I told you how you could request access to other parts of the BBS but I can only conclude you haven't taken my advice.

It's almost like you're more interested in Brighton's set-up than Palace's, Dave - which is quite strange for a neutral.

I know. I used to read the academy thread. Take on what Gazza and Woosie said, but as I said neither of them went into as much detail as that article. The nearest was Woosie. He would give his educated opinion. I don't remember him going into detail on how Kirby was doing at Blackpool last season as an example.
Read the thread. It's clear. Your supporters lobbied the council for planning permission on the Goldstone in order to raise its value so they could use that as collateral to BORROW MORE MONEY AND GET FURTHER INTO DEBT. They were even warned by the council that the planning permission was real.

#rightway

Spindle
Old 29-06-2020, 02:27 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
cpfc.co.uk has a section on the Academy with player profiles, match reports, updates, interviews etc. but why would you know that or opt to follow the obvious route to seek information? Could it be because you are full of shit?
I'm done with noone. He's a busted flush.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:28 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know. I used to read the academy thread. Take on what Gazza and Woosie said, but as I said neither of them went into as much detail as that article. The nearest was Woosie. He would give his educated opinion. I don't remember him going into detail on how Kirby was doing at Blackpool last season as an example.
Like you recently couldn't remember who you supported, right?

Old 29-06-2020, 02:36 PM

noone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
cpfc.co.uk has a section on the Academy with player profiles, match reports, updates, interviews etc. but why would you know that or opt to follow the obvious route to seek information? Could it be because you are full of shit?
I do read that. I never said I don't know anything about the Palace academy. I said I am not going to waist my time talking about the youngsters released because last time I spoke about the youngsters people just said I googled it. I then went on to explain why I know MORE about the Brighton youngsters.
Read the thread. It's clear. Your supporters lobbied the council for planning permission on the Goldstone in order to raise its value so they could use that as collateral to BORROW MORE MONEY AND GET FURTHER INTO DEBT. They were even warned by the council that the planning permission was real.

#rightway

Spindle
Old 29-06-2020, 02:48 PM

Quote:
I do read that. I never said I don't know anything about the Palace academy. I said I am not going to waist my time talking about the youngsters released because last time I spoke about the youngsters people just said I googled it. I then went on to explain why I know MORE about the Brighton youngsters.
We know why. It's because you're an disingenuous, illiterate, punching-the-air-in-the-pub, 'here purely to defend Brighton', 'can't remember who I support' Weed ****.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
We know why. It's because you're an disingenuous, illiterate, punching-the-air-in-the-pub, 'here purely to defend Brighton', 'can't remember who I support' Weed ****.
And they are just his good points...

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 29-06-2020, 02:53 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wow. I tell you how I know more about Brighton youth players than Palaces and that is the best you can come up with.
Yeah, but who gives an effing sh*t !!

To me, it just makes you come across as a massive nerd.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:53 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I'm not responding to noone any more, not even to be abusive. It's a waist/waste of time.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:55 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not responding to noone any more, not even to be abusive. It's a waist/waste of time.
I thought it was Wigman who only responded ?!
Old 29-06-2020, 02:56 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 29-06-2020, 02:58 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep. There’s trolls and there’s that prick. Oh **** I’ve abused the ****.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I thought it was Wigman who only responded ?!
Only when they win.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Your write, ewe no.....
Old 29-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not to mention the extended highlights and sometimes live broadcasts of our Academy matches which are available for free on Palace TV, you just need to register. It also has focus interviews on some players coming through too. I didn't mention this, I wanted him to hang himself on his blue and white striped rope.
Old 29-06-2020, 04:21 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
With you on this SC
Old 29-06-2020, 07:31 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Only when they win.
You're sounding like Maiden now.
Old 30-06-2020, 06:56 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, maybe getting a bit ahead of ourselves. Most fans of especially the big clubs probably still don't see us as much bigger or bigger at all than the likes of Bournemouth and these two.
Just how big do they think they are?

To view the link you have to Register or Login