Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 17-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
I get the impression he doesn’t really want this fight and it’s just a case of money and staying relevant.

Just holds up the AJ fight and now it seems the deal AJs team have struck guarantees a rematch for the loser (either way) so at this rate we are unlikely to see it any time soon.
do you mean AJ v Fury will fight twice regardless? I think that's been known for ages. Why would that hold up the 1st fight? But why isn't the Usyk fight until September? That means the 1st Fury fight won't be until next year.

Not promoting his own fight will cost Wilder money but he has come out with so much stupid crap that he couldn't possibly defend I guess being silent and moody was seen as the least worst choice. Him having to answer questions about his heavy costume, spiked water, doctored gloves, dodgy corner man would only make him look even more ridiculous. He also let slip a while back that he had an offer to fight AJ but gave Fury the opportunity thus completely contradicting the earlier lies that Joshua didn't want it and never offered terms.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I cant believe that Wilder believes what he is saying. There is no way at his age can he completely change his fighting style (or lack of). The press conference was telling. Not talking in front of Fury and spouting off in media channels following the press conference (behind closed doors) says everything you need to know.

He knows he wont win. I will probably watch it, but its not going to be as exciting in the build up as the previous 2 fights were.

I think the more interesting fight is AJ v Usyk. Will AJ try to box or will he go out all guns blazing (knowing Usyk doesnt carry knockout power at heavyweight)? There seems to be more questions for this fight, which is good.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
do you mean AJ v Fury will fight twice regardless? I think that's been known for ages. Why would that hold up the 1st fight? But why isn't the Usyk fight until September? That means the 1st Fury fight won't be until next year.

Not promoting his own fight will cost Wilder money but he has come out with so much stupid crap that he couldn't possibly defend I guess being silent and moody was seen as the least worst choice. Him having to answer questions about his heavy costume, spiked water, doctored gloves, dodgy corner man would only make him look even more ridiculous. He also let slip a while back that he had an offer to fight AJ but gave Fury the opportunity thus completely contradicting the earlier lies that Joshua didn't want it and never offered terms.
No I mean AJ and Usyk has a rematch clause, holding up a potential AJ vs Fury fight. I have doubts we’ll ever see AJ vs Fury at this rate.

On another note Inoue was in monster form again last night. Brutal body shots. Love watching him fight.