Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-02-2024, 06:00 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Thats several annoyances in one, but it all stems from someone letting you out of a turning....which is a nice thing to do.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Thats several annoyances in one, but it all stems from someone letting you out of a turning....which is a nice thing to do.
Undoubtedly so. It's just that when I'm on my bike I would rather take care of my own destiny and wait to the road is clear, not relying on being a mind reader... for all I know the person could have been swatting a fly.

I say again, that is why I like to make eye contact, I think it helps.

Hmph...
Old 27-02-2024, 03:02 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Swatting a fly inside a car can be bit of a hmph….having said that when I drive and is in conversation with the good wife I often use my hands too (like Italians) and it annoys the hell out of my good wife who keeps saying stop gesturing as people think you are letting them cross or whatever.

I can’t speak without moving my hands, very strong hmph
Old 27-02-2024, 07:42 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Undoubtedly so. It's just that when I'm on my bike I would rather take care of my own destiny and wait to the road is clear, not relying on being a mind reader... for all I know the person could have been swatting a fly.

I say again, that is why I like to make eye contact, I think it helps.

Hmph...
Funnily enough that is good advice and not a "hmph* (maybe you're still confused?)

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 01-03-2024, 05:38 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I got a new electric toothbrush yesterday and the charger only has a USB plug with no adapter provided.

Now, is it me or do most people charge their electric toothbrush in their bathroom, and is so how many people have a USB outlet in their bathroom?

Makes no sense to me.

Harrumph!

Oh, and the instructions say to only use their plug adapter which I suspect is BS... I'll just use an old Apple adapter plug that was not being used as they changed to USB-C. For now I'm using the charger off my old toothbrush which has a standard plus and seems to be working just fine.

That'll teach them.
Old Yesterday, 03:16 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
MODS

HH is getting away with murder here. Merge the threads please and let's be done with this.
Old Yesterday, 03:17 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Illiterate twats who use an Electric toothbrush.
Old Yesterday, 03:24 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Oi! I hav a lektric toofbruch
Old Yesterday, 03:34 AM
Thinking about it

NZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am sure you can get red and blue toothpaste
Old Yesterday, 03:46 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:

Had one for 20 + years and not had a filling since started using.

Greatest thing since sliced bread.
Old Yesterday, 03:47 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
MODS

HH is getting away with murder here. Merge the threads please and let's be done with this.

I think HH deserves some special dispensation here

Hehe
Old Yesterday, 07:30 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZsparky View Post
I am sure you can get red and blue toothpaste
AI is going to draw some amusing pictures before it kills us all!

Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM

Paulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is herePaulinmorden Sam the man is here
Feedback surveys were you think all they're asking for is a quick rating and free text box to write my minor quibble but on clicking next opens a full survey that takes ages to complete to ensure said quibble gets there.
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Advertising for the Bob Marley biopic. “First he changed music, then he changed the world“.

Loved Marley, but that is complete nonsense. Hmphh.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM

Eagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagles9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinmorden View Post
Feedback surveys were you think all they're asking for is a quick rating and free text box to write my minor quibble but on clicking next opens a full survey that takes ages to complete to ensure said quibble gets there.
Some website ask you for feedback before you have even had a chance to find what you are looking for. Network Rail Journey planner comes to mind. I'm trying to input journey details and it's asking how Am I doing.