Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 06-12-2023, 02:34 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
I have massive love for this one. I still play (well, fall over alot) at 5 aside wearing it. Hands down the most durable kit ever.

The logos are shrivelled and it carries a must. But I love it anyways.

Thank God someone bought me an XL back in the day - baggy at the time but a nice fit now.

Last edited by tasty_snacks; 06-12-2023 at 02:37 AM.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:56 PM

November85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I have massive love for this one. I still play (well, fall over alot) at 5 aside wearing it. Hands down the most durable kit ever.

Thank God someone bought me an XL back in the day - baggy at the time but a nice fit now.

I love that one too. That was our first sash kit in years, possibly since the 9-0 season.
Old 19-02-2024, 04:51 PM

PK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Favourite retro Palace kits

Sadly double redundancy and cost-of-living malarkey forces me to sell my red Hummel sash mid-eighties away shirt. I'll put it on eBay presently, so I can link to a pic once its up if anyone wants (now added below). Before I post it, my spiel is that the design was used as an occasional alternative to yellow away shirts in 1984-87; that I've only seen less than a handful for sale in nearly 40 years; and that I never even saw it for sale at the club at the time - it was given to me by a steward friend. It's not a match worn shirt so they obviously produced some fan shirts at the time. If any of that sounds incorrect, or if anyone can shed any more wisdom (including any price estimates!), please holler!

Last edited by PK1; 21-02-2024 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Adding pic link
Old 01-03-2024, 11:47 PM

PK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePK1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Further to my eBay auction of the red sash shirt above, sadly it got hijacked mid-auction. I changed my bank details within eBay and two things immediately happened: (1) Odd bank activity, and (2) someone posted a similar item (the early eighties blue sash) with my title wording and my address details. As a result, I have run a mile and pulled the auction. Before I pulled it, the highest bidders had eBay user names of snorwoodeagle and ricks-bitz. So, if either of those uers are on this forum, my apologies for pulling it - I hope you understand why!
Old Yesterday, 12:31 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
OK how much do you want for it and is it a large?
Old Yesterday, 12:32 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post

Played in this kit in the football aid match at Selhurst, still have it
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK1 View Post
Sadly double redundancy and cost-of-living malarkey forces me to sell my red Hummel sash mid-eighties away shirt. I'll put it on eBay presently, so I can link to a pic once its up if anyone wants (now added below). Before I post it, my spiel is that the design was used as an occasional alternative to yellow away shirts in 1984-87; that I've only seen less than a handful for sale in nearly 40 years; and that I never even saw it for sale at the club at the time - it was given to me by a steward friend. It's not a match worn shirt so they obviously produced some fan shirts at the time. If any of that sounds incorrect, or if anyone can shed any more wisdom (including any price estimates!), please holler!

That's a kit haven't seen to many fans wear at games bit like the red rose sky blue one.
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM

Sash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSash City Rocker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Gorgeous kit. Did you sell it or still have it. Think it would go for a small fortune. Always liked that
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
Right up the Sainsbury's.

Jim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Further to my eBay auction of the red sash shirt above, sadly it got hijacked mid-auction. I changed my bank details within eBay and two things immediately happened: (1) Odd bank activity, and (2) someone posted a similar item (the early eighties blue sash) with my title wording and my address details. As a result, I have run a mile and pulled the auction. Before I pulled it, the highest bidders had eBay user names of snorwoodeagle and ricks-bitz. So, if either of those uers are on this forum, my apologies for pulling it - I hope you understand why!
Did this sell in the end?
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was back a few. Months ago and bought the fa cup final replay shirt. Just because I was there