Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
The reason why we are having a chat is because the way it's been carrying on is not working, and it is very, very bad

Do you want me pretend, at the moment it does seem possible, if they send that bloke H knows, who knows but the simple reality is, both are too far apart.

The conclusion here has been forcing both sides is the only way, both sides.

Shrugging and woe are because both sides are still pushing the agenda of getting rid of each other with extreme prejudice and hate.

There are no signs of this changing, but choosing just one side and marching for one side helps continue this.

By the way, how much land are you hoping for and will you want full independence, free movement and the right for armed forces?
H has provided a lot of useful information and insights. Can we all leave out the digs? He’s far better than a lot of posters on here who just throw around insults.

Again my side is allowing Palestinians and Israelis their national rights. Both of them. Through one or two states.

Yes a state should be allowed armed forces. If Israel can have them why not a Palestinian state. Land will need to be a compromise. And both states like any other can decide what freedom of movement they have.

By the way I’m glad I’m your friend
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
For both ?
Yes.
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM

Philipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is herePhilipw Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
H has provided a lot of useful information and insights. Can we all leave out the digs? He’s far better than a lot of posters on here who just throw around insults.

Again my side is allowing Palestinians and Israelis their national rights. Both of them. Through one or two states.

Yes a state should be allowed armed forces. If Israel can have them why not a Palestinian state. Land will need to be a compromise. And both states like any other can decide what freedom of movement they have.

By the way I’m glad I’m your friend

How long have you been on the BBS?
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
How long have you been on the BBS?
Especially as cr likes his spade as do most of us. (Honourable exception - and I miss his thinking on all of this ; Kipungu).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Bit racist.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Especially as cr likes his spade as do most of us. (Honourable exception - and I miss his thinking on all of this ; Kipungu).
Usually to try and dig myself out of a hole to be fair.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackSasa View Post
You didn’t really address the point about Israel asking for both Western support and moral equivalence, so not sure why you’re quoting me.

In terms of “ Western values”, not sure if you’ve noticed, but we’ve been trying to sheepishly move away from colonialism for some time now, not stumble back into it. Just because we’ve supported ethnic cleansing in the past doesn’t mean we have to accept it today.
Gaza is being bombed, not ethnically cleansed. Ethnic cleansing would be, er, say, having 953,000 Jews living in arab states in 1948 being reduced to 4000 today, don't you think?
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palacefan420 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Will come back to your points.
OK I read your solution but it's not going to be accepted by 'the Palestinians'. And that is because they don't want a 2 state solution, they want all Jews wiped out from the region.

The only way it could work is if Arab League soldiers are massively embedded within the Palestinian state for decades as peacekeepers, and the Government is controlled from outside, but for that to happen you would need wankers like Iran to not be powerful enough to involve themselves, which isn't going to happen.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Haram!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palacefan420 View Post
Is this a unique phenomena to Palestine or do you think this exists in every country?

I don't know enough to comment on Jews in the Arab world, but as you mentioned Hitler was a European Christian, and as you can see in The US and the UK and around the world Antisemitism has been prevalent for centuries and centuries and isn't exclusive to the "Arab world".

Sorry but both of these are excuses, whataboutery tbh.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Haram!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
I’ll wind certain posters up. Same happened repetitively in NI. As soon as there looked like progress some knob from either side tried to disrupt it. The chap I referenced that worked both NI and Isreal/gaza referred to that disruption directly. He described himself sitting in the room with angry people and asked, to paraphrase; “are we carrying on”. He got a yes. It appears he is no longer involved in this one. Maybe he will be next year if Labour get in and the democrats stay. Would be good to get people like him in as he’s really good at using opinion polls to break down public opinion to get diametrically opposed positions to agree.

That was irrelevantly boring

Last edited by Spindle; Yesterday at 11:26 PM.
Old Today, 12:36 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post

That was irrelevantly boring
Which is kind of funny. As no one bothers engaging with you anymore. You’re just an irrelevant, angry cuckold. Shit loads of people have told you to get help and you don’t listen. You just swallow more red pills. Weirdo.
Old Today, 01:07 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Which is kind of funny. As no one bothers engaging with you anymore. You’re just an irrelevant, angry cuckold. Shit loads of people have told you to get help and you don’t listen. You just swallow more red pills. Weirdo.
And the most compelling level headed, open minded, values post goes to…….

Please don’t expect any credibility after this very personal post, which are usually only fired off by people when they realise that their argument has no legs.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old Today, 01:19 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
And the most compelling level headed, open minded, values post goes to…….

Please don’t expect any credibility after this very personal post, which are usually only fired off by people when they realise that their argument has no legs.
Lol. When someone repeatedly calls you a cuckold. You point out they should stop, cos err, you know, and they ignore you; I thinks it’s fair game. Weirdos who like to bully people (cos they have taken a mythical red pill) can go **** themselves. They can have their slurs shoved down their throats and go and cry (again) to the mods. Cos they’re real men; who get the mods to delete stuff they don’t like.

You would have a point, an entirely valid point if I was the one who started using cuckold as a derogative. I wasn’t. Third time I gave up and yeah. Now I’m all in. Should be fun.

Last edited by Hpalace; Today at 01:24 AM.
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Gaza is being bombed, not ethnically cleansed. Ethnic cleansing would be, er, say, having 953,000 Jews living in arab states in 1948 being reduced to 4000 today, don't you think?
One man’s ethnic cleansing is another man’s golden age.
Old Today, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
One man’s ethnic cleansing is another man’s golden age.
Wtf? Did you actually just write that?
Old Today, 02:36 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Whooshed?

There is a school of thought being banded on here as one man’s terrorism is another man’s freedom fight