Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-03-2014, 02:21 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
he's positionally astute and been around the block a bit, knows when to foul, when to challenge etc. Decent in the air, not slow and left footed. What's not to like? he's also a leader and will always give 100% He's a solid defender, and easily up to Premiership level.

Don't think he'll be POTY though. That'll be Ward or Chamakh.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:25 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
I love his charging runs up the field. Against Spurs away, his run up the field led to the penalty.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I love everything about Damien. Every. Single. Little. Thing.

He's certainly my POTY.

Old 12-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
He's a Pulis style number 10

He probably be more use in the role than Jerome...
Old 12-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL JIMBO View Post
Pullis clearly gives him a free role which allows him to give more weight literaly to our attack
You're 'avin a larf, surely?
Old 12-03-2014, 02:43 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
He's certainly exceeded expectations this season....and to think he was considering giving up football not that long ago.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:36 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I love everything about Damien. Every. Single. Little. Thing.

He's certainly my POTY.

No you do not. There is one thing you do NOT like about him. One little bit
Old 12-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
His wife?
Old 12-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
I actually thought Gabbidon was the better of the two, Pulis imo made a mistake parting those 2, we havent looked as good at the back since
I agree with you about a mistake being made in dropping Gabbidon. Delaney and Gabbidon were very solid together. I'd bring him back for the Sunderland fixture.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:31 PM

Ventola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty airVentola is fond of sand dunes and salty air
POTY so far for me to. The tackle he put in against Southampton in the 28 th ish minute sums his season up. If he stays fit it will go along way to keeping us in the premiership.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:36 PM

EL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Free Role Delaney

Yes absolutley having a laugh! - but he seems rarely in position - and that's what we've nicknamed him this season.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I forgive him for that little 'thing'.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:56 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Don't see why its such a laughable idea for him to be in with a shout of POTY. Can't really remember him having a bad game and he has had many excellent ones. It's between him, Ward and Chamakh but I'd say Delaney has been the most consistent and the one who'd be the biggest loss if he couldn't play.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watch him post play off final. Tells you everything you need to know about him.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Aki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I love his ninja young style runs up the field I could of sworn I saw him Cruyff turn a Leeds player.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In terms of consistency, I think Damo has been one of, if not THE best in this department!
Old 12-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still think Damo's got a goal in him this season! Could be a bullet header from a corner and the guy has so much passion it could really rejuvenate us!
Old 12-03-2014, 09:28 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by marky1919 View Post
In terms of consistency, I think Damo has been one of, if not THE best in this department!
Agree. Probably more so than Ward even.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:33 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Someone starts a thread about our possibly most positive player and natural leader and it ends up going on about Moxey and Gabbidon?

Yes, there are nutters on here who talk about Moxey as being a really good full back regardless of the times he doesn't challenge or does silly things. Its the same with Jules who although not a patch on our real greats of keeping (Glazier, Jackson and Martyn) is elevated to sainthood by those who have not seen any of our great keepers.

We are lucky to have Delaney, not because of his ability but because of his passion and leadership. Scott Dann had a very good game on Saturday and we need to get behind him as well. Who ever Pullis picks, we need to get behind them and be positive, just like the big man Damo.
Great post, couldn't agree more.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:09 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I'm so glad we stuck with him like Clint Hill at QPR makes all the difference.