Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I love everything about Damien. Every. Single. Little. Thing.

He's certainly my POTY.

You weren't keen on his hair recently
Old 12-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Someone starts a thread about our possibly most positive player and natural leader and it ends up going on about Moxey and Gabbidon?

Yes, there are nutters on here who talk about Moxey as being a really good full back regardless of the times he doesn't challenge or does silly things. Its the same with Jules who although not a patch on our real greats of keeping (Glazier, Jackson and Martyn) is elevated to sainthood by those who have not seen any of our great keepers.

We are lucky to have Delaney, not because of his ability but because of his passion and leadership. Scott Dann had a very good game on Saturday and we need to get behind him as well. Who ever Pullis picks, we need to get behind them and be positive, just like the big man Damo.
Agree on all points OG
Old 13-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Sky full of stars!

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got to love Damien Delaney!!

Officially other mother to Jonny Williams!
Old 13-03-2014, 12:40 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't believe how good he's been this season. Never in a million years would I have believed on the day after the play-off final that he'd be a mainstay for us and we'd have a chance of staying up. Has proven a lot of people wrong
Old 13-03-2014, 09:25 AM

Bungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle View Post
Can't believe how good he's been this season. Never in a million years would I have believed on the day after the play-off final that he'd be a mainstay for us and we'd have a chance of staying up. Has proven a lot of people wrong
100% agree. Top lad.
Old 13-03-2014, 09:28 AM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd like to add to the Delaney love in. I think he is my POTY at the moment.
Old 13-03-2014, 09:32 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle View Post
I've never doubted Delaney. Turns up in the big games as well. One of the top performers in the Play-Off Final as well IIRC.
Old 13-03-2014, 10:38 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
His reducer on Vydra in the first half of the play off final, where he won the ball but got a whole lot of man as well, meant that Vydra didn't appear for the second half.
Old 13-03-2014, 10:40 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Damo looks like the sort of chap who would enjoy a pint out in SE9.
Old 13-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
His reducer on Vydra in the first half of the play off final, where he won the ball but got a whole lot of man as well, meant that Vydra didn't appear for the second half.
That tackle & Scott Danns on Luke Shaw on Saturday give me as much happiness watching Wilf skinning people last season, Murray scoring goals for fun, etc. Proper football.
Old 13-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
& a cheeky brass afterwards.

LAD.
Old 13-03-2014, 10:54 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
There are no decent pubs in SE9. We meet up in the Blythe Hill Tavern in Catford to sink a few black ones singing songs of the ould country with tears rolling down our cheeks.
Old 13-03-2014, 11:01 AM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
My POTY as well.

He has been fantastic. I still remember how good he was in the play off final as well, a proper defender.
Old 13-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical Palace View Post
You weren't keen on his hair recently
This is true.

But it's grown out a bit now
Old 17-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd say Damo has been our most consistent player this season, even more so than Wardy. Therefore he gets my POTY. If he can finally grab a goal too that would be cool!
Old 17-03-2014, 08:20 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
I've never doubted Delaney. Turns up in the big games as well. One of the top performers in the Play-Off Final as well IIRC.
Standout I would say, the tackle on vydra was superb.

Organised so much on saturday.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller View Post
He's played out of his skin, and at a level I didn't realise he was capable of. Given that he was on the verge of quitting football altogether when we signed him, it's a remarkable turnaround. I guess he didn't think he'd get another crack at the Premier League and wants to savour every minute. Long may it continue
I agree with every word of that PK. Probably our most relied upon and consistent player this season, he not only organizes himself, but those around him too.
Old 17-03-2014, 08:34 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
To the tune of Dave Bowies STAR MAN

There's a star man playing in our team
He used to play for Ipswich
We took him on a free

There's a star man playing in our team
He used to play for Ipswich
And his name is ........ DELANEY

Damo has been quality from day 1 of walking though the doors of palace
And the club as a whole have been on the rise ever since
Old 17-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Besides Freedman's goal at Stockport to save us from relegation, Dougie's 2nd best thing at Palace, signing Damo?
Old 17-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Aki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAki-Hughes was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by marky1919 View Post
Besides Freedman's goal at Stockport to save us from relegation, Dougie's 2nd best thing at Palace, signing Damo?
Its certainly up there.