Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions A place to test things out

Notices

A place to test things out Please use this forum to test stuff out - like VBcode or testing your avatar. This forum is not CCG and posts made here will not count in posters totals. If you abuse this forum you will be banned.

Old 23-08-2005, 11:01 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Hi Neil, I love you.

I want to be the mother of your bastards. If thats ok with you.
Steady now.
Old 23-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Janet is the only MOD left online. Shame, nice girl. Sorry Janet.

haven't read the first 2 pages yet.... not sure whether I want to or not
Old 23-08-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Internet shutting.

Adios.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 23-08-2005, 11:07 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Night night, Mick!

You bad lad.

You can play hunt the thread in the morning...
Old 23-08-2005, 11:10 PM
lighterlife baby

Location: wearing rosetinted specs busy turning coal into diamonds ;-)
mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0
i love u biggus-and mohican type bloke!
Old 23-08-2005, 11:16 PM

Eagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
BTW Mick I have a slight inkling Neil the Eagle may have got wind of this thread keep 'em peeled.
Old 23-08-2005, 11:18 PM
South London VfB

Quote:
Originally posted by mulu
i love u biggus-and mohican type bloke!
Who me?
Old 23-08-2005, 11:21 PM
lighterlife baby

mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0mulu is walloping Brighton 5-0
sexy dj type creature

fancied you for ages on those decks=playin sum wicked muzac
Old 23-08-2005, 11:35 PM
South London VfB

get in the queue...
Old 23-08-2005, 11:49 PM
lighterlife baby

do u take requests?
Old 23-08-2005, 11:55 PM
South London VfB

I have been known to
Old 24-08-2005, 12:00 AM
lighterlife baby

white stripes or public enemy?

if i lean over and break ur arm would u be annoyed?

how do i approach you with a drink in hand?
Old 24-08-2005, 12:01 AM
lighterlife baby

turntable arm.......
Old 24-08-2005, 12:08 AM
South London VfB

Nice try, but I don't use turntables anymore.

White Stripes
Public Enemy

You approach me with two drinks in hand - one of them being a bottle of Becks for me.

(I was wondering where follow cpfc had got to...)
Old 24-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Oh dear what a thread
Old 24-08-2005, 12:11 AM
South London VfB

Don't worry, it'll be gone in a minute...
Old 24-08-2005, 12:13 AM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I'll just copy bits of it right now then
Old 24-08-2005, 12:25 AM

Suetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuetext : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Find that, Mickus...
Old 24-08-2005, 10:41 AM

Q2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blues
ROFLMAO - this thread has made my day
Old 24-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Blimey - this thread still exists!!!