Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-05-2013, 01:17 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Brighton 0-2 Crystal Palace - FULL TIME :-)

Half time 0-0.

Let's hope Brighton fans singing Wembley and we're going up comes back to bite them firmly on the backside

To view the link you have to Register or Login
To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 13-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Banned by Moderators

The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief
I'm fully expecting James to get the highest post count on this thread
Old 13-05-2013, 01:21 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chief
I'm fully expecting James to get the highest post count on this thread
Do you get a good signal up Pitch Hill?

Old 13-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Banned by Moderators

The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief The Chief
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
Do you get a good signal up Pitch Hill?
We'll find out at 19:46
Old 13-05-2013, 01:24 AM

RobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
COYP lets stuff those scum *****
Old 13-05-2013, 01:25 AM

Selhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyes
Come on Palace, Really don't want too lose this one!
Old 13-05-2013, 01:35 AM
palace mad & proud

alan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses growalan cola knows where the wild roses grow
time for a new hero maybe ?? or anther clean sheet for Jules will do
come on the Palace
Old 13-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Ex-Manager

1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Going to be nervous all day, brilliant.
Old 13-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
COME ON YOU EEEAAAGGGLLLEEESSS!!!
Old 13-05-2013, 01:47 AM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good to see Paddy Power are on the ball. Jacob Butterfield with odds for first goalscorer.
Old 13-05-2013, 01:50 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Play it on the floor, stretch them with Wilf and Yannick, Williams for Garvan. No regrets. COYP
Old 13-05-2013, 01:52 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Come On Palace.
Old 13-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lets do these ******* mugs.
Old 13-05-2013, 02:00 AM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We are going to do it! I feel it,probably after heart attack stuff but believe !
Old 13-05-2013, 02:19 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
C'mon palace stuff the *****.
Old 13-05-2013, 02:36 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
COYP

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 13-05-2013, 02:57 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Good luck....
Old 13-05-2013, 02:57 AM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
Probably the biggest game for Palace this decade.

God, I hope we win!!

COYP!!!!
Old 13-05-2013, 03:03 AM
Dikgacoi... Zaha oh yesss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It'll either be 1-0 to us or 5-0 to them
Old 13-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Aaron Wilbraham 1-0 Palace is 50/1 with PaddyPower

In fact they really are offering some crazy odds involving us winning 1-0 and the scorer!

Wilbs 50/1
Phillips 45/1
Zaha 66/1
Bolasie 80/1
Garvan 80/1
Mortiz 80/1
Williams 80/1
KG 80/1
Jedinak 150/1
Moxey 150/1
Ward 150/1
Delaney 200/1
Gabbidon 200/1

Then of course as mentioned (by myself included in the next post!):

Dobbie 50/1
Dindane 50/1
George Boyd 66/1
Jacob Butterfield 80/1

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 13-05-2013 at 03:26 AM.