Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Bob's Pussy

Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard
Hayfever

Mine seems to have started really early this year, already I have itchy watery eyes and blocked nose with huge sneezes and its not even peak hayfever season yet

Has anyone else got it bad yet ?? It's peeing me off already and tablets don't seen to be working too well either

Is it just me ??
Old 28-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Come on Palace

cpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
ive started sneezing in the mornings but, it sorts out by about 10, not lookin forward to it properly tho
Old 28-04-2006, 10:15 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Re: Hayfever

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilchard
Mine seems to have started really early this year, already I have itchy watery eyes and blocked nose with huge sneezes and its not even peak hayfever season yet

Has anyone else got it bad yet ?? It's peeing me off already and tablets don't seen to be working too well either

Is it just me ??
Mine started a week or so ago so am already taking the tablets - what do you take? Takes a few days for them to build up in the system to really be effective but it is starting to happen.

1 tablet a day for the next 3 months - how fun!
Old 28-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Man! I used to get the most chronic hayfever ever! Anti histimenes (sp) didn't work for shit and i had some reallly great times ruined for it!

So, my hippy dippy mum introduced me to her homeopath, and i thought it was some placebo bullshit!

Literally though, went there he asked me my symptoms and my lifestyle bits, i'e do you drink, smoke etc....

That was two summers ago and now it hasn't come back and i'd like to think i'm cured!!!

Took a few different remedies to get it right! but i'd recommend a hippy homeopath to anyone!!
Old 28-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Hayfever

Quote:
Originally posted by GreatGonzo

1 tablet a day for the next 3 months - how fun!
See what i mean!!!!

1 tablet once for the rest of my life please!
Old 28-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I only get it for a couple of weeks a year, at the beginning of summer.
I must be allergic to only one type of pollen that comes out then.

I haven't got it yet, but usually use beconase nasal spray
Old 28-04-2006, 10:22 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Used to get it something rotten. Since I moved out of London I hardly notice it. Its the air pollution rather than the pollen that does you over.
Old 28-04-2006, 10:22 AM

CreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesCreweEagle v.3 is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
I get it early in the year too, told it is tree pollen
Old 28-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
damned trees!
Old 28-04-2006, 10:38 AM

Sprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses growSprite knows where the wild roses grow
Re: Hayfever

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilchard

Is it just me ??
Yes, I was just about to start a thread on this- it is driving me mad! I do normally get it at this time of year anyway, but it is definitely worse than normal.
Old 28-04-2006, 10:44 AM

alan is playing for a contract
I didn't get it at all last year but am currently undergoing a near death experience
Old 28-04-2006, 10:46 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine started at the end of March beginning of April, reckon it is some kind of tree pollen that affects me.

Got down the quacks and got 2 months worth of Clarityn, seems to do the trick for me.

I have sympathy for any sufferers, for me it's the heavy, itchy, stinging watery eyes, wooly head cold and the standard runny nose !
Old 28-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Used to get it something rotten. Since I moved out of London I hardly notice it. Its the air pollution rather than the pollen that does you over.
not for me it isn't - I've been allergy tested & I'm allergic to grass & trees. I also notice mine get worse if I spend any time near lots of grass - that yellow rapeseed stuff is particularly bad.

Having been diagnosed with asthma last year - not only do I get the streaming eyes & runny nose, but I seem to have a residual cough related to the hayfever too
Old 28-04-2006, 10:57 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
I've just been talking to someone on the phone and he sounds TERRIBLE Hope I miss it again this year
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 28-04-2006, 12:19 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Not yet thankfully but I shudder at the thought of the horrible itch in the roof of my mouth.

It's truly punishment from the devil.

Cheers Tonguescratchyboys,

Carlos
Old 28-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I can cure that for you, I could smash your head in with a hammer.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 28-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Salvation it at hand my friends............read this.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Hope it might help...........
Old 28-04-2006, 12:50 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I recommend the Homeopathic route too - the off the shelf method worked for me, at the start of the season go to Boots, check out their guide, you can use a couple of different varieties for hayfever depending on your main symptoms.

The first year I tried them the symptoms completely disappeared after two weeks.
Old 28-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Her bro

js_cpal865 is playing for a contract
I've got hayfever bad actually...I thought it was just me...

...I started sneezing really really bad in the morning, but as someone else has mentioned, it stopped at like 10 am...but have propa itchy eyes so cannot wear any eye make-up which is quite sad.... :-(
Old 28-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Bob's Pussy

Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard Pilchard
Re: Re: Hayfever

Quote:
Originally posted by Sprite
Yes, I was just about to start a thread on this- it is driving me mad! I do normally get it at this time of year anyway, but it is definitely worse than normal.
Yes it is isn't it!! Much worse this year then the last couple of years....bloody allergies !! Think I'll got back to the doc's this year and see what's new on the market, last years tabs Neoclarityn are doing nothing for me so far.