Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-10-2019, 03:50 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Japan based BBSers

I know we have some, but for the life of me can't remember who...I have a translation type question if one of you could message me please.

My son has gained his black belt in karate and is having a special belt made with a message embroidered in Japanese on it. His mum wants to see what the message will look like in Japanese characters, and the translate apps seem to throw up differing options.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Asagaya_Eagle at a guess.

Funk Butter was in Tokyo last time I checked

You could try them.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:06 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Have you bought one of those things Butler just posted on the pictures thread and need help with the instruction manual?
Old 03-10-2019, 05:42 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Have you bought one of those things Butler just posted on the pictures thread and need help with the instruction manual?
Might have......

Old 03-10-2019, 05:43 PM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Asagaya_Eagle at a guess.

Funk Butter was in Tokyo last time I checked

You could try them.
Thats them...cheers Adlers.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:48 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Probably getting a tattoo... doesn't want the guy tattooing Japanese for "One order of Sashimi and Two California Rolls" on his arm.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Skin Up
Old 03-10-2019, 08:02 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Probably getting a tattoo... doesn't want the guy tattooing Japanese for "One order of Sashimi and Two California Rolls" on his arm.
Don't you just love those Asian t shirts with random English slogans on them? I saw one last week with 'This is Some Beautiful Bucket' written on it. Lost in Translation.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:39 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Twilko and hes a nice chap with it.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:09 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
My niece lives there.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-10-2019, 12:25 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Don't you just love those Asian t shirts with random English slogans on them? I saw one last week with 'This is Some Beautiful Bucket' written on it. Lost in Translation.
I wonder how google translate mixes up beautiful and sloppy.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:25 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
My niece lives there.
Make sure you start a thread when you go to visit her.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I imagine people from the Far East have the same giggles about people who have tattoos of Chinese / Japanese symbols.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:41 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
You've probably got it sorted by now but if not you can PM me. Would avoid the word fluent as most of us aren't even fluent in English but consider myself proficient in the language.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Make sure you start a thread when you go to visit her.
I probably won't be; but if I do I shall start one. (Did I ever mention that I went to St Lucia?)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-10-2019, 01:47 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I probably won't be; but if I do I shall start one. (Did I ever mention that I went to St Lucia?)
Ooh tasty.
That's near to St Reatham isn't it?
Old 04-10-2019, 03:08 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Ooh tasty.
That's near to St Reatham isn't it?
Indeed, but there are no direct flights. You have to go by St Ation first.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:34 PM
SC's wet dream

And you lot say I'm weird.

Old 04-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Indeed, but there are no direct flights. You have to go by St Ation first.